Marjorie Taylor Greene is furious with David Cameron's anti-Hitler remark: "He can kiss my ass" (video)

it can’t be a coincidence that this is happening just as the very last of the generation that fought in WWII are exiting the scene.

7 Likes

That cut out is so realistic, it is like Trump is actually there. This is a case of Trump-l’œil.

11 Likes

David Cameron? Oh, right, I forgot he’s foreign secretary this month.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Compared to the increasingly batshit Conservative Party membership and Commons membership, he’s the voice of sanity.

4 Likes

Is this from something? Google-fu is failing.

1 Like

She hasn’t heard about Dave’s reputation (albeit cooked up by upset patrons and journo-for-hire) before issuing that invitation

1 Like

Low bar.

7 Likes

It is absolutely wrong. They are not Nazi sympathizers, they are flat out neonazis. No qualifiers needed, fascist-on-a-half-shell, racist, sexist, authoritarian fascists. You can argue the technicalities of whether they are actual, historical Nazis, I guess, but damned if I see much difference.

10 Likes

Spot On Doctor Who GIF by BBC America

11 Likes

And curiously, his anti-Nazi warning triggered Greene, who took it personally

How insulting. It’s not like she and her ilk regularly use a slogan historically associated with isolationist appeasers of Nazis. /s

12 Likes

Agreed, a tardigrade couldn’t limbo under the entry bar for Conservative MPs.

10 Likes

So here we have a simple difference of opinion, that’s all. What’s the big deal?

MTG simply believes it’s a good idea to give in to tyrants in Europe who believe in redrawing boundaries by force,

3 Likes

Sort of like Liz Cheney here.

5 Likes

As pointed out in a comment on Maximilien Robespierre’s video about this, only margarine traitor green would tell a country’s foreign secretary to “worry about his own country.”

10 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

I write the odd bit of poetry when I’m in the mood. This was just a fragment that came into my mind, so I jotted it down.

7 Likes

Which is why the word neonazis is so useful. You can call them Nazis without getting derailed into discussions about how they’re just sparkling Nazis if they’re not from the nazi region of Germany or Austria.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.