Marjorie Taylor Greene on planning for the future: "What's the purpose of that?"

I’m guessin’ she has a basement filled with Jim Bakker food buckets for the future.

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t3: This!

2 Likes

Yes. When is her seat up for election again? Certainly not soon enough.

2 Likes

That would be the optimistic view, yes. I’m a lot more concerned, some might say pessimistic, that it’s more of a way of saying “I’m working hard to ensure none of us have to worry about the future.”

8 Likes

What a stunningly ridiculous, stupid human being.

5 Likes

Why does Marjorie Taylor Green hate American children? Why does she hate future Americans in general?

Reminds me of:

My responsibility is to follow the Scriptures which call upon us to occupy the land until Jesus returns.
James Watt

Hated that fucker.

4 Likes

Hard to see her appeal. She doesn’t present well.

3 Likes

I’ve said it time and again, the Democrats still think it’s Marquis of Queensbury rule time and they don’t get we’re in an “Untouchables” “send one of theirs to the morgue” exestential fight for democracy in this country.

They need to stop playing nice.

9 Likes

What about Space Force!?
That sounds pretty “futurey” to me.

3 Likes

That’s what you think, if they’d been on the job, the Jewish space lasers never would have had a chance.

2 Likes

An episode of “Blacklist.” The character speaking is Raymond “Red” Reddington, the “Concierge of Crime,” one of the best criminal characters since Moriarity (IMHO).

8 Likes

There are multiple camps in the wider Death Cult. Whoever pushed for Spaaaace Fooooorce (I can’t even read those words without thinking Pigs… in… spaaaaaace!) is clearly in the Dominionist camp. They want to be the sole owners and proprietors of everything. Everything, in the universe. A thing’s value is judged entirely on whether they can control it, or whether it affects something they control. They are the ones who to the Biblical injunction about Dominion over the Earth to heart.

MTG would, no doubt, vote against Spaaace Foooorce, for the same reason she’d vote against NASA, the Academy of Sciences, and all colleges and Universities except Liberty U and Bob Jones U. She’s a Millenarian: why bother preparing for the future when Jesus is coming back any day now to burn it all down and start again? Any day now. Any day… now. Oh wait, Jesus needs help, so that’s why we have to move the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, so that the Prophecies can be fulfilled and the infinitely loving Jesus can finally get around to exterminating Judaism, as well as Islam, Heathenism, Atheism, Roman Catholicism, and all the other false religions. If He has to exterminate the followers of those religions to do it, well, that’s just God’s Plan.

The Grifter camp loves the Dominionists and the Millenarians, because they’re so easy to manipulate into giving the Grifters all the money.

11 Likes

I see what she’s really planning and auditioning for, but even she should realize that there are a limited number of yammering frothing imbecile seats available at FOX News and the like.

2 Likes
10 Likes

6 Likes

Shit, you guys have a real problem with your representatives. And I thought we had a problem in Australia with our lying, do nothing Hillsong-worshipping Prime Minister. At least he isn’t legislating away the crime of statutory rape and doing stuff like this.

He just defends sexual abusers working in Parliament House.

Oh.

6 Likes

Imagine living in the heads of those that look at Margarine Traitor Grift and thinking: “I love how she is representing me!”

3 Likes

I honestly doubt it’d make any difference. Most of constituents are just happy she’s “owning the libtards”!

4 Likes

Well not to us, no. I think of her (and Trump, et al.,) like this:

Imagine a 2nd grader listening to a college level calculus lesson. At best, the kid is going to come away from that thinking it was all nonsense babbling. At worst, they think it was made up and trying to explain that it’s just more advanced math will leave them thinking you’re lying to them. In either case, they don’t have enough background of the subject to assess the information being conveyed.

Ah, but that 4th grader next door? The 2nd grader knows they can add huge numbers! (Like 187+33!) They can even multiply some of those numbers and they sure sound assured that the answers are right. Wow! So much smarter than that made up college stuff.

8 Likes

That is depressingly plausible.

6 Likes