Marjorie Taylor Greene panics over banks, hoping her voters will do the same (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene panics over banks, hoping her voters will do the same (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

The level of paranoia and reactivity she’s attempting to summon makes me wonder whether her constituency wouldn’t just shrink and devolve to a handful of Ted Kaczynski types, holed up in a shack in the woods with gold coins in mayonnaise jars, a pallet of SPAM, an AR and a few crates of ammo.

But that assumption probably says more about how out of touch I am with politics.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Methinks someone wants the banks to collapse for political reasons. Not sure why I think that…

16 Likes

Just looking for any f**king thing to blame on Biden.

7 Likes

A leader’s job is to as safely and calmly as possible guide those who put them in a position of power through difficult times. Which reveals she is no leader, because her only goal seems to be to want to inject maximum fear into them and cause them to panic.

11 Likes

Mr. Putin appreciates her service.

12 Likes

I hope no one ever explains to her that money is just a social construct.

4 Likes

Ha! I kept my $47 under my bed, with the pants I couldn’t find this morning… But I found them when I got home from work! Crisis averted!

5 Likes

There’s also a badly faked audio going around of Biden allegedly saying something about a banking collapse being inevitable or some shit. I have opted to not even seek it out to listen to it, but apparently it was made with some really shitty AI.

2 Likes

I know she thrives on the negative attention, but there needs to be a cross-media push to label her for exactly what she is: an accelerationist, striving to make our lives much worse and more chaotic, as quickly as possible, so as to speed the arrival of that great second revolution that will drive out all the non-Xtians or whatever.

5 Likes

Their dream economic scenario is hyperinflation, a fascist’s best friend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.