Marjorie Taylor Greene posts a video saying, "Joe Biden, you're not a president, you're a piece of shit"

Better duck, libs!

30 Likes

40 Likes

Marge may still be an annoying twit in our news feeds, but it looks like Booberry is going to lose her race. She’s only up a few hundred, and the big numbers remaining are democratic strongholds. There will be a recount of course, but let’s cross our fingers and wish for the best outcome: Lauren’s quick return to hanging out with her penis flashing hubby.

16 Likes

Has anyone come up with an Empty Gee bingo card yet? It’s going to end up looking more like a economy-sized Minesweeper game at this rate.

8 Likes

65% of the vote? I’m never going to Georgia.

6 Likes

I guarantee that, if you live in the US, there’s a similarly-safe Republican district near you.

Ok, maybe not Hawaii. But the other 49 for sure.

12 Likes

I don’t. But she’s not just a Republican, she’s unhinged.

3 Likes

It is literally neck and neck with just a few hundred votes separating them. Frisch was leading until earlier this morning when BoBo pulled ahead. Does look like several thousand votes are still outstanding in Pueblo which leans Democratic but unless the difference is more than ~750 votes there will be an automatic recount. We’re all holding our breaths here.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 1.26.22 PM

The other one we’re tracking closely here in CO is our new 8th district (which was partially carved out of Bobo’s 3rd). It’s also a toss up with razor thin margin even though Kirkmeyer conceded last night.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 1.34.00 PM

16 Likes

It’s pretty easy to avoid her district. There is a lot to like about Georgia!

ETA: and as @Mindysan33 noted, even within her district, Cobb County voted for her opponent.

11 Likes

Aw man, I thought Frisch had this. Fingers crossed he still does.

4 Likes

If it quacks like a duck…

5 Likes

this is just hate speech. What a revolting human being.

10 Likes

I can only imagine how awful it is to be her.

6 Likes

I still don’t understand why the FBI hasn’t arrested the J5 DC pipe bomber.

4 Likes

At this point, I’m going with, “somebody shit my pants!”

3 Likes

Didn’t McCarthy recently say the Empty was going to have major committee assignments when he becomes speaker? I wish i could remember where i read that. I hope it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

4 Likes

For our sakes I hope your mind was just playing tricks on you. For your sake I hope your mind isn’t that much of a dick.

5 Likes

Dude, we GAVE the democrats the senate in 2020.

But why treat the other millions of people here like human beings, when you can paint us ALL with the same broad brush.

No, no, no… don’t you know, we’re all just like her here. /s

13 Likes

I didn’t properly understand the voting system not being American and thought 65% of the voting population in the state voted for her. If that had been the case that’s not a place I want to visit.

2 Likes

At this point you can count the number of hinged republicans on one hand.

With fingers left over.

4 Likes