Marjorie Taylor Greene posts a video saying, "Joe Biden, you're not a president, you're a piece of shit"

Pfft, the earth isnt flat. It’s a hollow cylinder. That’s why the horizon is at different distances depending on angle (oh you claim it isn’t? Have YOU personally measured it), we can still have sea trade routes in all directions except across the supposed “poles”, but the lizard people still have somewhere to hide. Also, that’s why the LOONEY LEFT are so against coal mining - they’re scared they’re going to find their lizard overlords (Bob Murray knows all this and is a HERO).

2 Likes

She seems (okay does) play by two sets of rules.

9 Likes

You skipped all the anti semitism.

2 Likes

i hope so too. i also would like to think my mind isn’t a dick, but are dick-minds self aware?

2 Likes

I was born here, live here, and I frequently feel the same way you do. But I still try to roll up my sleeves and do things to help, come election time.

6 Likes

He only needs 400,000 kids in that district to be right though =P

2 Likes

If you’re whackadoodle enough to think EmptyG actually represents all Georgians, you might also think those kids vote…

7 Likes

And frankly, there are many wonderful folks here with us. I’m not gonna let shitheads chase me out of my fucking home. They’re gonna have to fucking come for me with the intent of throwing me out of MY home.

10 Likes

If fire ants, copperheads and flying cockroaches haven’t chased you out yet, Nazi shitheads don’t stand a chance!

13 Likes

rupauls drag race bingo GIF

8 Likes

But don’t hurt the 'possums! Possums are our friends!

opossum GIF

13 Likes

… that’s the final dog-whistle, the last mask to slip

3 Likes

I admire the cut of your jib! Give 'em hell!

With all my immediate family either dead or moved to other states, and all my extended family deep in the tank for Trump and the Republicans, it’s increasingly tempting to find other pastures, but … where? In the meantime, while I can deal with milliefink’s fire ants, copperheads and palmetto bugs, if the gnat line ever intersects the Perimeter, I’m gone. :wink:

5 Likes

We should give 'em hell!

Emily Blunt Run GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Not really. She’s been pretty overt about it for years, including her famous “jewish space laser” beliefs.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.