Marjorie Taylor Greene releases humiliating music video to show who's boss

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene releases humiliating music video to show who's boss | Boing Boing

9 Likes

No Thank You Sigh GIF by StickerGiant

17 Likes

Sue her, Dr Dre.

28 Likes

20 Likes

Ow. I think I pulled something rolling my eyes that hard.

8 Likes

Literally doing everything except what she was hired to do.

On second thought, I guess it depends on what her supporters wanted when they voted for her…

7 Likes

They couldn’t come up with one shot that was… I dunno… Not just ambling about into and out of elevators and doors?

8 Likes

She doesn’t do anything else there.

18 Likes

Had to start it out with her transphobic poster, too. As if we already didn’t know what a piece of shit she is.

7 Likes

RSBN reporter Brian Glenn appears several times in the video.

Rightwing Shit Bag Network? I had to google it to check, I can’t keep up with all these webcam-and-a-greenscreen MAGA “news” “networks”.

9 Likes

That would take time. Filing a DMCA claim to get the video taken down would be quicker.

6 Likes

14 Likes

We can still hope for some unfortunate accident involving the U.S. Capitol Subway System. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Mine! It’s all mine!

3 Likes

Isn’t it amazing just how much they hate on Black folk, until they want to steal their culture for their own glorification. White supremacy is a hell of a drug…

Anyways…

Kim Kardashian Eww GIF by Saturday Night Live

19 Likes

I’m so ready to care even less about what they do as they spend the next nearly 2 years spending our tax dollars to investigate conspiracy theories that even a coked out Nostradamus would call insane. Remind me again what elected office or government position Hunter has?

4 Likes

All while claiming to be the party of “small government” and “fiscal responsibility”… and they’ll cut social security, medicare, and medicaid, to boot, if they can…

14 Likes

While people who are literally on these cry with joy. I just…don’t understand this.

9 Likes

They hate anything that helps anyone who is not just like them… they are just full of hate and self-loathing that they’ve weaponized against their “enemies”…

8 Likes

“She got a call from ‘DT’ on her phone.”
Danny Trejo? He must be getting some input for his next villain role.

4 Likes