Marjorie Taylor Greene says her loving Christian Nationalist party will treat the "others" as "equals"

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene says her loving Christian Nationalist party will treat the "others" as "equals" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

episode 8 bullshit GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

39 Likes

“Just… you know, separate.

34 Likes

GIF by Chicks on the Right

23 Likes

29 Likes

trooper-sjp-doubtful-murmurs

24 Likes

Nazism ≠ :heart:

23 Likes

Sounds like she has a Napoleon complex.

Not the general, the pig in Animal Farm.

17 Likes

I don’t want to be treated equally by a Christian nationalist. All that really means is that they’re going to hold everyone to their insane cult’s standards. This is a trick.

27 Likes

No. I will continue to punch Nazis.

23 Likes

The best thing I could say about her here is that I don’t think she has the critical thinking abilities to understand what she’s really proposing or envisioning.

The worst thing is that she’s flat-out lying and knows it.

8 Likes

…will love “others” as we love ourselves

They don’t love, they only hate.

5 Likes

ReligiousFreedom

36 Likes

So, Empty Gee is all for Apartheid, then.

5 Likes

They will be equal. In so far as they have an equal right to go to church on Sunday, and get married if they are straight, and not be allowed access to abortions or birth control unless they’re rich, and not be allowed to read anything that the Christian Association of Nationalist American Libraries has deemed immoral, and (takes a deep breath)… long list folks, buckle up…

18 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

9 Likes

I was re-reading VALIS by Phillip K. Dick recently and found a quote that reminds me of these people:
“Evil does not die of its own self because it imagines that it speaks for god.”

10 Likes

Everyone in the “reeducation camp” is equal.

4 Likes

These same christians have paranoid feelings about dhimmi and jizyah-- so their words mean nothing. They imagine how some one would persecute them, and they use this fantasy to justify revanchism on their part.

I’m impressed with the restraint this comic writer had. The number of potential panels featuring issues Christians (yeah, I know, not all Christians) try to exert disproportionate control over could stretch a mile high.

4 Likes