Marjorie Taylor Greene says her loving Christian Nationalist party will treat the "others" as "equals"

2 Likes

“All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others”

2 Likes

“The law, in its majestic equality, compels the Christians as well as the Jews, Muslims, and agnostics to live according to the precepts of Christian nationalism.”

18 Likes

It was really weird how the host couldn’t bring himself to say “Atheists.” He had to say “Nones”, then stammer about how he didn’t mean catholic nuns, and finally had the gall to say they " don’t buy into religion at all, or at least they don’t think that they don’t. (sic)"

What an asshole. I’m sure he would be offended and scream oppression if you dared to question the authenticity of HIS christian faith.

10 Likes

You know … “Those People” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

'Cause they really believe that deep down, we’re just “mad at God.” Which frankly pisses me off to no end.

6 Likes

Her signal-to-noise ratio is abysmal. Not worth one second of my time.

The signal is there for her intended victims and her stochastic terrorists.

6 Likes

Her followers can’t tell noise from signal.

1 Like

That, and they’re always convinced that some traumatic event must have occurred for me to “turn away from God.” Like, dude, I just don’t think he’s real. I’m not mad at Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, either. And it didn’t take trauma for me to decide Santa wasn’t real.

4 Likes

What’s the American for “Dhimmi”?

I did find trying to hold out hope he might exist was making me unhappy though. It left some sort of lingering perspective where there is so much awful out there, and somehow this is supposed to be the best world we can have. Where without him, there’s exactly as much awful out there, but there’s no way this is the best world…we can work for a better one.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.