Marjorie Taylor Greene tears into Lindsey Graham after he slightly criticizes the King

The Guardian’s late columnist Simon Hoggart posed the existential question of what it was that happened to be squatting on Fabricant’s head.

It can’t be hair because it is so unrealistic, looking as it does like something extruded using an oil refinery more carcinogenic by-products; but equally, it can’t be a wig because no one would go into a wig store and choose the one that most resembled the fluff on top of a trolley toy.

‘How many My Little Ponies, we asked, were slaughtered to make such a creation?’

he once mused:

8 Likes

2 Likes

Is anyone surprised that the only time anyone condemns the conditions of a jail is when their buddies are locked up?

10 Likes

10 Likes

I also hate Lindsey Graham. Feels a little gross to have something in common with this shitweevil.

3 Likes

I understand she also made an appearance recently with West Virginia’s Republican Governor:

4 Likes

“shitweevil”!!! EXCELLENT!!!
That is going into the back of my personal pocket thesaurus right this minute!
Kudos!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

What Fabricant (cousin of “replicant”) wears on his head look like the CGI hair on old Poser figures. It was probably originally modelled in Zbrush to fit Michael 4 and 3D printed especially for Mr F because he always liked the “No Trans Maps” look.

3 Likes

Is MTG worse because she’s so overtly horrible, or is Graham worse because he’s more effective in his horribleness?

A riddle for the ages :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m sure savvy Republican politicos correctly assume that goading MTG into tearing into them as a badge of honor and a first step towards rehabilitation back into a more electable Republican party. Not to accuse Graham of savviness, of course…!

1 Like

Are posts like this, which highlight rather than simply ignore what by all rights should be ignored, just an excuse for me to come on here and say that what’s-her-name is a rancid chunk of way-beyond-the-due-date vodka-jerky that has fallen off an illegal toxic dump truck on its way Shitfalls, Georgia? Thank you very much . . .

yes! yes they are and thank you for the vodka-jerky ;^)

The God Emperor at least had a plan that was in the best interest of humanity (at least as well as flawed prescience could foresee…)

And he is in no way a giant worm. From what I hear, it’s more like a tiny misshapen mushroom.

2 Likes

Wrong God Emperor, I’m afraid.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, there is only one God Emperor in my universe.

8 Likes

I believe the answer, strangely enough, is simply “yes.”

3 Likes

They’re both superlative: worst.

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.