Marjorie Taylor Greene: the government is going to remotely zap you if you eat a cheeseburger

I mean the first sentence is true - but they are using Ring and Nest and Neighborhood apps. :confused:

The rest is conspiracy coo-coo for coco puffs.

3 Likes

I liked the way she brought peachtree into the speech. It was very Georgia like.
Well played MTG.

2 Likes

Oh, she’s a whack-a-doodle nutter…

#NeverVoteRepublican - their gods are guns, war, and profit
#TaxTheChurches - see #NeverVoteRepublican

3 Likes

13 Likes

Uh, Marge, got some news for you:

f14129b14619431e57bdf2cfd3762b6d541efb0f

23 Likes

Gotta ask, are there still cases of BSE occurring? ‘Cos it’s one explanation for her behaviour that occurs to me.
The other is that she’s completely rational and her behaviour is that of a truly vicious, nasty, individual who derives personal pleasure from saying what she does.

5 Likes

I am pretty sure the Holy Bible states that If you want to go Heaven, you shouldn’t eat anything that mix beef and dairy products.

6 Likes

I hope MTG goes on forever and ever and never ends! We deserve it! So happy for her she’s :star_struck::heart_eyes: we need more awesome people like her to live long and prosper. I hope we are NEVER rid of her! Never never never. Unending eternal MTG forever and ever and ever and ever and… I hope we are never free, I hope we are never safe, and I hope she gets everything she wants out of life. Everything!!!

8 Likes

Apparently not? I seemingly just got my comment nuked for… saying that? (I can’t see what else it was, as I made no speculation about her mental state, only her political strategies…)

2 Likes

What happens when God Emperor Trump gets zapped?

2 Likes

Her parents too.

12 Likes

If that were possible, how would she still be alive? We know for certain the Jewish Space Laser Corps have already targeted her for termination.

3 Likes

Partisanship has to be the most powerful drug in the world, because it has apparently entirely eliminated people’s native ability to listen to stuff like this and think “You know, this woman sounds like a complete fucking headcase.”

Instead, half the nation is seemingly sitting there going “Yass, Marjorie! Tell it like it is! Expose the evil Demonrat government meat-zappers!”

I think we’re doomed.

6 Likes

It says a lot about the level of crazy in this rant that "the government wants to get instant notifications every time you poop!" isn’t even one of the nuttier claims she’s making here.

7 Likes

I thought the dietary scolding and the “we’re going to heaven with jeebus” bits were from completely different historical eras

6 Likes

Yes. But people cherry-pick whatever verse they think It is appropriate to annoy the believers and nonbelievers. Thus sometimes, some old rules are still valid.

Ok. I also did It here…

4 Likes

We have some loony politicians in Australia (we got rid of a bunch a week or so ago), but we have NOTHING as bat-shit crazy as that.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Not only will the government zap you with peach tree dish-grown meat, they’ll set the Gazpacho on you.

12 Likes

She’s not the sharpest spoon in the drawer, but she’s leaning into the crazy to get attention. Don’t amplify her bs. George, please, please defeat her in the primary like they did Cawthorn in NC.