Marjorie Taylor Greene: the government is going to remotely zap you if you eat a cheeseburger

The Georgia primary was last week, and Greene won enough of the vote to avoid a runoff.

3 Likes

This makes me sad. Then lets hope Georgia will defeat here in the General.

2 Likes

I’m not sure that she’s really clear who The Government is, considering her job title…

4 Likes

I made Middle East spice-seasoned lamb cheese burgers tonight on the hope her head would explode. Sadly, I suspect it only blew right past her. Sitting happily in my gut, though.

5 Likes

The Gazpacho Police never give up! Because justice is served COLD!*

*Sometimes with a baguette on the side.

9 Likes

Minor nitpick: They have to declare marshall law first.

7 Likes

THANKS OBAMA!

13 Likes

This is probably why I’m hearing that high whistling sound whenever these idiots start up with “They want to stop you eating cheeseburgers” line.

7 Likes

Marshal Law you say?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Sammo ftw

5 Likes

and Arsenio Hall :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Is this another antisemitic dogwhistle from Empty Greene?

5 Likes

Keep digg’n Marge!

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Slightly off topic, but the real danger isn’t from fake meat, it’s from the very nature of industrial level food production.

The maker of Food Inc. starts out by saying he loves eating hamburgers, he’s not on some vegetarian crusade to make everyone eat soy, but so much of our food in the USA is suspect.

3 Likes

I keep thinking this has to be some sort of performance art that got out of hand, right? I mean even assuming for a moment she really is that much of a right wing nut job this is seeing how far she can push the paranoid conspiracy act and get taken seriously by at least some sizable percentage, right? (Clarification: not claiming she’s paranoid, etc. because goodness knows we wouldn’t want to make that kind of judgement based on her actions or anything.)

3 Likes

Does she not know about the primary mission of the USDA which is to support US ranchers and farmers at any cost? I mean there’s tinfoil and then there’s playdough eating nonsense like this clip.

5 Likes

Is this made of ears?

…just asking

1 Like

What I want to know is, WTF is a Peach-Tree Dish?

5 Likes

Bonsai vase.

bonsai GIF by James Curran

6 Likes