Marjorie Taylor Greene used a racial slur when boasting about GOP diversity

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene used a racial slur when boasting about GOP diversity | Boing Boing

16 Likes

Because of course she did. She also isn’t a person who would capitalize Black in “Black people.”
It seems like if a member of group ever needs to emphasize how many POC they saw at a group function, that group has serious issues with diversity and racism. “I/we aren’t racist” really means “I/we are totally racist.”

37 Likes

Is anybody actually surprised by more of her racist gibberish for donations strategy?

30 Likes

I did NAZI that coming.

35 Likes

and the right just calls it the GOP.

It really is just a difference of word choice. It means the same at this point

34 Likes

What, no Redskins?

28 Likes

As the old adage goes, if you have to say you’re not racist, you probably are.

21 Likes

“Some crazy people were in here talkin’ about how much they loved some guy named Jesus…”

real housewives jesus GIF

GQP Jesus:

24 Likes

So often the last few years I have recalled the German book Er Ist Wieder Da. It seemed absurd at the time, but now it seems almost prophetic.

I am waiting for one of these people to just let loose and turn their filter all the way off. I have a hard time seeing Greene or anyone in that septic tank condemning them at this point.

10 Likes

Papasan, you’ve been waiting this whole election cycle to use that line haven’t you? Good job!

6 Likes

10 Likes

She is definitely malware in this sim.

9 Likes

Wow. Majorly Traitor Greed sure is proud of the “Conservative Movement”, who are not at all White Supremacists, because they will “allow” even the lowly “yellow people” to worship at the altar of their bloated orange god.

6 Likes

MAGA Uber Alles
Nothing I can add that hasn’t already been said, without getting a stern reprimand.

4 Likes

Not surprised. She’s basically a walking slur at this point.

5 Likes

We would also accept: monster from the id.

2 Likes

She didn’t mention orange people, so I assume Trump was not there?

1 Like

Not that she behaves like anyone who has ever set foot in a church but I suspect people still pick it up from this song:

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=jesus+loves+the+little+children&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

1 Like

I hope to science this buffoon is not vaccinated against Covid.

2 Likes