Marjorie Taylor Greene's drag-curious boyfriend predicts another insurrection

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene's drag-curious boyfriend predicts another insurrection | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Insurrection? Rejection! We had an election, and you had no connection. So take your invection in another direction. You’ll have time for reflection in the Department of Corrections (and not the white-collar section).

18 Likes

“We didn’t know any better than 2020. Now we do know.”

Another fascist stochastic terrorist.

10 Likes

This is the first I’ve heard of YT. Is it pronounced “whitey”?

11 Likes

I’ve been told we just need to hug it out with these people. Just forgive them over and over and over and over and over until they stop being Nazis.

2 Likes

Is he saying we need more election inspection? Voting protection? This ballot misdirection needs real disinfection.

(PS You already won the internet for the day…) :wink:

15 Likes

I suspect the National Guard and law enforcement are going to be on alert from several days or weeks before the election to Inauguration Day. Unlike January 6th 2021, when the National Guard were at least somewhat hampered by the acting Secretary of Defense, this time I suspect they’re going to be better prepared and authorized to defend themselves and the government with lethal force if necessary.

5 Likes

Oh, it can work if you hug them really hard. I mean, really, really hard. Like, to the point of plastic deformation.

8 Likes

Give @Jesse13927 a phat beat, yo. That’s one savage track.

5 Likes

Rules are for thee & not for me…

Why the fuck do people keep having trouble spelling the word ‘fascist’?

So, she grew weary of her guru and has taken up with a fascist media critter.
I hope they both have all their shots.

6 Likes

Problem is, Repubs are still on stage two.

… “YouTube” :wink:

3 Likes

Oh, that YT! Thank you!

1 Like

But, for this particular instance, “whitey” works pretty well! :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t understand the point he’s trying to make. He seems to be saying people will riot in response to the hypothetical scenario of “windows being boarded up to block poll watchers from seeing vote counts”. That never has or will happen. It’s a ridiculous notion. So, okay, people might riot in response to a stupid hypothetical?

This seems to be an increasingly common tactic on the right- they straw-man actions that they think officials (or the left) could take, then get riled up about that. They don’t have anything real to get mad about, so they make up theoretical future stuff and get mad pre-emptively.

3 Likes

They’re not justifying it to us, they’re justifying it to themselves. “Look what you made me do”. It lets them sleep at night.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.