Marjorie Taylor Greene's latest piece of performance art also does nothing for her district

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene's latest piece of performance art also does nothing for her district | Boing Boing

1 Like

How much do you think it would cost to hire the type of dancer who shows up at bachelorette parties in a fake police officer’s uniform and have him show up at Greene’s office to scare her just a little bit?

Maybe not her office in the Capitol, since I doubt security would let him through, but maybe one of her offices in Georgia? Though they don’t give an address for them, just a P.O. Box. So maybe instead at the next town hall meeting or rally she holds (if she holds any.)

by dancing?

1 Like

Is this what people in Georgia vote for?

kid GIF

5 Likes

It’s what gets her attention. Why not report on the stuff she should be doing for her district and is not?

I know that district well… sadly, there is some portion of her district that very much like this bigoted shit. It’s not everyone, but enough. I worry about my family there, honestly, if things really do go tits up. Catholics are barely tolerated there.

7 Likes

Because they were arrested?

Reaction Confused GIF

I mean, this is the team that thinks “Let’s go Brandon” is the apex of comedy, so…

4 Likes

How about we send one of these to MTG instead, to keep her from getting on the internet?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.