Marjorie Taylor Greene's near incoherent support of Trump

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene's near incoherent support of Trump | Boing Boing

7 Likes

For a “silent majority” they sure do seem to enjoy incoherent screaming.

50 Likes
25 Likes

Remember that Hillary got 2,868,686 more votes than trump, and Biden got 7,060,347 more than trump.

36 Likes

Isn’t any support for Trump at this point incoherent?

25 Likes

No, because it indicates support for a particular kind of government that very much weaponizes confusing, and seemingly contradictory rhetoric, in order to destabilize society, and form a one-party, fascist state.

None of their tactics are unfamiliar and their own internal contradictions can be explained by understanding that lying is a key part of their destabilization tactics. If those who oppose them are spending time fact checking them over opposing them, then it’s helpful for their end goal.

21 Likes

Fear and anger are the only two feelings they ever express. Color me unimpressed.

14 Likes

Fear and anger are the only two feelings they ever express. Color me unimpressed.

“Fear and Anger” is the GOP platform these days. It’s literally all they have.

14 Likes

5 Likes

NB a payee is somebody that is receiving payments. The party making the payments is the payer. I don’t know that anybody is making hush money payments to Trump. I mean we’d all like him to STFU, but the chances of him fulfilling his part of the bargain would be even lower for hush money than it would be for any other agreement that he entered in to.

6 Likes

tv land yep GIF by YoungerTV

3 Likes

If there’s one thing these people have never been- it’s silent.

Or a majority.

18 Likes

Communist democrats?

I think we can do better than that.

6 Likes

With an apostrophe being both a contraction and a possessive, it’s still grammatically correct, and probably more accurate, if you remove the last three words.

4 Likes

"Near Incoherent.: Does that imply that Empty G was actually coherent for a change, or only that with a little more effort, she could momentarily rise to the level of “incoherent,” a step up from her usual “batshit insane?” Personally, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wander out of her comfort zone of insanity.

2 Likes

While passionately advocating for a one party state. Is she pinko or brown shirt?

1 Like

Don’t forget hatred.

1 Like

Brown shirt, brown pants. It’s a Code Brown!

3 Likes

Anarcho-Republicans?

2 Likes

In what conceivable definition is she a “communist”?

5 Likes