Marjorie Taylor Greene's plan for breaking U.S. into two countries includes rules about sex toy displays at Walmart

Isn’t it obvious: the sex toys will be in a section next to the guns, while the children’s toothbrushes will be in a section next to the children’s guns. Diapers/nappies will be in a section next to the toddlers’ guns. You didn’t actually think I’d say “babies’ guns” did you? That would be crazy.

18 Likes

4 Likes

Wow - what an amazing patriot!

I’d recommend she read DMZ for insights into what her "Murica could look like but I fear it would only inspire her further.

10 Likes

Yes, yes they are.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Buffalo sauce on those wings would be contraband…

5 Likes

Like, where is that happening, Marge? NOWHERE.

Retail stores have meticulous planagrams and while they will use more than one based on both size and regional preferences, they are all laid out for maximum sales. The contraceptives section has expanded to include accessories for the bedroom, but it’s not next to kids tooth brushes. (I am sure maybe, MAYBE you can find an example, but it’s not typical, nor something only “blue states” do.)

PS - people in red states like to have sex and play with toys too. Idiot.

13 Likes

I know most people here are not using twitter but she’s full on nuts today with at least 20 tweets about this nonsense. Under each one there are more, it’s really hard to keep up.

The funny thing is about 95% of the replies are laughing at her yet she just keeps on going.

I know they’re supposed to be in their states this week but what exactly does she do in her state other than tweet?

6 Likes

“Interstate trade, travel and state relations would continue.”

She clearly hasn’t thought any of this through (not that she would.)

She’s looking at this through red-state-colored glasses.

9 Likes

“Corporatism” and “corporate power” in that Mussolini quotation don’t mean what we might think they mean.

3 Likes

GIF by NETFLIX

5 Likes

She tweeted about it on 17Dec2022. I guess it got lots of likes, so she’s going to beat that horse until the Butyric fermentation stage.

3 Likes

Could prevent further tooth-chipping incidents for certain dullards.

No. It will lead to a civil war and mass civilian casualties.

I don’t know why some people think a civil war is some god damn joke, when it’s deadly serious business that this lot is proposing here. They want to the chance to kill as many of their “enemies” as possible. The chaos of a civil war would give them that chance.

Really people… take these “dullards” seriously.

10 Likes

Oh, they do, but it’s notable that they also completely deny it. It’s like how people in red states won’t talk or make eye contact with people they know from church when they see them in the liquor store.

7 Likes

That’s not a toy, that’s a “for educational use only” model

(seriously, that was how things got around a ban in TX)

7 Likes

Well, geez, doesn’t she still have her sex guru hanging around??.

9 Likes

Dildos however would be ok because they would come with Hidden Valley Ranch.
“it’s just a vessel!”

Q: How do you keep a Mormon from drinking all your beer on a fishing trip?
A: Invite two Mormons.

15 Likes