Mark Zuckerberg eats toast

I must not be either then. I kinda do for his dog tho…

2 Likes

I only feel sorry for that good doggo if the owner isn’t taking care of him/her correctly; deadlocked canines require a lot of fur maintenance.

3 Likes

I was mostly snarking. With all that money from his global man-in-the-middle attack (Cory’s joke from long ago), that pasty mechanical vampire better be taking good care of his friend.

2 Likes

Oh, is that Zuck’s actual dog?

3 Likes

Yup. Apparently named Beast. It’s a Puli, which WP informs me has fur that naturally looks that way. 0_o

What I wonder is, how does that dog not get heatstroke in summer? Dude lives in Palo Alto.

3 Likes

Yep; hence my comment about consistent grooming.

I don’t know what prompted me to go looking up ‘dreaded’ dogs a few weeks back, but I did and learned a fair amount of relatively useless info about that particular breed of sheepdog.

Their fur does indeed grow that way naturally, and needs a lot of constant care.

3 Likes

I thought you meant dogs with fur done up in dreads. I had no idea some grew that way on its own. That’s wild. I learn somethin’ new on BB every day.

2 Likes

Apparently the ropey-like locks are really useful as a defense against predators that might attack a flock or herd.

And now I just remembered what originally piqued my curiosity about the breed; a pic of someone’s Halloween costume last year:

5 Likes

Mark Zuckerberg eats toast

You are what you eat?

And, I’ve been wondering: Will he crumble? Or will he land butter-side-up?

You really should see series XII. I won’t get into the why.

Zuck is still young; there’s plenty of time for him to grow into the monster he’s obviously destined to become.

1 Like

You mean this is just his larval form?

2 Likes

He feels like too big a doofus to grow into anything else.

I have XI and XII recorded, still haven’t gotten round to watching them!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.