Zuckerberg’s high-performance diet: a good time for the great taste of McDonald’s

Originally published at: Zuckerberg's high-performance diet: a good time for the great taste of McDonald's | Boing Boing

1 Like

It’s possible to not gain weight on that diet if you exercise enough, but that much fat will damage your circulatory system, and that much sugar will damage your metabolism and circulatory system.

5 Likes

I mean, I’m hardly Mr. Fitness, but I average about 3,000 calories expended a day. I’m not sure 4,000 is remarkable for someone who is actively engaged in more fitness than “biking a few miles to work and doing some mild weight training here and there”. I also don’t eat fucking McDonalds and act like it’s healthy.

7 Likes

“consume mass quantities”

4 Likes

It is entirely possible that his choice of McDonalds as his reported food source is due to having heard that humans enjoy McDonalds, and he still thinks he’s properly impersonating a human.

Zuck’s internal monologue on the subject: “Don’t worry sir, no-one suspects you of not being a human. You do lots of human things. Blending in perfectly sir.”

9 Likes

I used to operate a pedicab in Austin for a couple of years, and the one thing I can’t shake is the appetite it gave me, even though I am relatively sedentary in my new job. I figure he’s going to need a servant to make sure he doesn’t overeat when he gets older.

8 Likes

Zuckerberg responded: “20 nuggets, a quarter pounder, large fries, Oreo McFlurry, apple pie, and maybe some cheeseburgers for later?”

Okay. I’m 40 and probably couldn’t finish just the nuggets in one sitting at this point, but this is waaaay too much food even for 20s me, and I’ve never been thin and fit. Is this some kind of cry for help?

2 Likes

I thought he only eats what he has killed himself?

3 Likes

For a second I thought you said “…eats when he has killed himself”

2 Likes

r/thathappened

1 Like

Maybe he kills the McDonald’s workers before he eats.

1 Like

Are they sure that wasn’t Lord Dampnut describing lunch?

Sounds like somthing Ted Nugent would say, instead of Zuckerberg.

1 Like

I used to think a Chicken 9 pack of nuggets was an occasional guilty pleasure. 20? Hand me that feather.

1 Like

Looks like he’s done with this now, though.

3 Likes

Not before feasting on democracy

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.