Martin Shkreli buying domain names of people who write about him

Your constant at great length and volume trolling in support of him, beyond what any reasonable person with a passing interest would do?

Are you saying that it isn’t your Twitter account identified above?

5 Likes

Hustling dime bags seems a more honest and fulfilling occupation than shkrilling.

7 Likes

Hey, my dad dealt pot for 20 years (and grew) and he was just fine!

5 Likes

We’re not buying what you’re selling. Just stop.

5 Likes

Nope. All I said was that he’s an arsehole. You’ve been filling in all of the other blanks.

I’m sure it doesn’t help society at all, if that’s the way you want to play it but I, for one, am quite happy to see an arsehole get his cumuppance.

Your thoughts about how he is no worse than anyone else, or how much you hate the ACA, or how everyone else in Big Pharma are also arseholes, are entirely irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

In case you haven’t already realised, that topic is “colossal piece of shit gets prosecuted” not “whatever subject you are trying to derail the conversation into”.

3 Likes

While we are on the subject, it’s funny that you go so far out of your​ way to argue on Shkreli’s behalf on different media, isn’t it? A casual observer might think you had an agenda to put across…

8 Likes

7 Likes

I feel like when someone is doing a piece of performance art, you should always interact with the character and not the performer.

If the performer hasn’t thought about the character with enough depth, asking questions which test the internal logic of the performance should always expose this.

Of course, that’s ignoring the moral responsibility of a performer who chooses to explore the defensibility of despicable amorality.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.