Martin Shkreli is going to jail for putting a bounty on Hillary Clinton's hair

Who would have thought Hillary wouldn’t be a bro who got the joke?? Who knew?

4 Likes

Of all the outright EVIL things he’s done putting people’s health hostage he goes to jail for THIS?

Fine fuckit whatever. So long as the scumsucking bastard goes away.

14 Likes

“She said she closed her eyes both times she shot”.

That’s not a point in favor for her. That’s very strong evidence that she has no business holding a firearm. Much less owning one.

9 Likes

He’s going to jail because his bond was revoked.

11 Likes

He doesn’t try, it happens naturally.

12 Likes

Oh, it might come to him naturally, but IMO he also actively strives to reach new lows.

His consistent antics reek of being the worst sort of attention whore; one who thinks that a metric fuckton of negative attention is better than no attention at all.

12 Likes

One of the quirky things about our justice system is that you’re more likely to get locked away for something which threatens direct harm to one specific person than for something which indirectly harms millions of people.

19 Likes

Presenting Exhibit A:

5 Likes

Yep; SSDD.

When the feds finally took down Al Capone, it wasn’t for the numerous deaths he’d orchestrated or any of his other heinous crimes; it was for tax evasion.

8 Likes

You’re a black kid and you sell some weed and get caught, you go to prison for 40 years, jus sayin. Maybe we can give this cretinous little jerkwad a prison sentence worthy of him.

13 Likes

Pretty sure she’ll laugh when he gets shived with an epipen.

19 Likes
19 Likes

Nah, this guy is way ahead of everyone. He’s got something planned and needed to be arrested.

1 Like

That man is a comedic gem…

2 Likes

Yes, but he actually succeeded, and for that he must be applauded.

I mean, if you’re going to be an asshole, at least take to to Superhero proportions.

1 Like

This isn’t why he’s going to jail. This is why he’s going to jail now instead of later.

9 Likes

The joke is on him, that’s not her hair.

/just kidding.

that’s called “a bill of attainder” and besides being a bad idea,

it’s actually unconstitutional.

2 Likes

You joke, but that conspiracy is the reason he wanted her hair.

1 Like

“Hey Martin, hear you had some legal trouble but don’t worry, I’m planning to send you a whole lock of my hair myself. It might take me some time to grow it out first but I promise it’s going to be worth the wait. Good thing you’re not going anywhere for a while, right? Ha ha! Love, Hillary.”

9 Likes