Martin Shkreli is in jail with terrorism and mob suspects, and no Internet

I need to keep a copy of this in my purse - to look at when I’m having a really bad day.

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll ever be able to completely rule out the possibility that Big Pharma created Shkreli in a test tube to draw all the heat for the industry into a scapegoat, and pull focus away from their more uneventful, run-of-the-mill profiteering. I’m glad he’s behind bars, but I hope it doesn’t lead anyone to conclude that the markets will work for healthcare because one cartoonishly unlikable public figure got his…

7 Likes

Except you know how they say sometimes people get out of prison worse than they went in?

Yeah. That.

3 Likes

My only disappointment was that I expected this would be the first reply.

(I’m looking at you, GoatCheezInfrno, couldn’t you have waited before posting your also-funny comment?)

2 Likes

I’m not as quick as I used to be…

2 Likes

Exactly. He’s a scapegoat and a symptom, not the disease.

2 Likes

He may not be the disease itself, but he’s a contagious carrier; one that delights in spreading his toxicity…

9 Likes

I bet he’s the least popular person on the Group W bench.

12 Likes

ya the sucker deserves it.

Be a shame if the length of his sentence unexpectedly increased by around 5000%…

12 Likes

Hopefully his incarceration will have a profound impact on his ‘maturing’ process.

This guy is a dick, but I have a very long list of people i’d rather have incarcerated who haven’t even had to worry about it

2 Likes

No internet is rough, but at least he got to bring his one-of-a-kind Wu Tang LP? That should be worth a whole carton of smokes!

1 Like

I hope he gets to share a room with Trump. They’re both scum. Perfect roomies.

1 Like

They’d kill each other. Which, come to think of it, would make a great cage match. Maybe HBO could pick it up.

1 Like

As satisfying as a Nazi getting clocked in the face, and not even illegal! Yay!

2 Likes

Normally I’d be 110% behind you, but he disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan.

7 Likes

yeah, that wouldn’t end with a death match, that would end with a new Sec of HHS.

1 Like

Perhaps a nice flip-book?

You’re forgetting that they’re both also cowards.

5 Likes