Mashup: James Hetfield and the News - "Hip to Be the Sandman"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/18/mashup-james-hetfield-and-the-news-hip-to-be-the-sandman.html

3 Likes

I’m a tiny bit distressed at how well this works.

8 Likes

It’s perfect, inspired.

It is also wrong to a degree that the wrongness could fall in on itself and create a singularity of wrongness so massive it could destroy the solar system… the galaxy… the universe itself.

3 Likes

Holy hell. Disco Danzig

I think the Doomsday Clock just shifted a little.

Thanks for the headsup on the original mashup and the channel in general. The people at work are going to hate you for this.

6 Likes

Megadeth and Judas Priest included too. Excellent editing.

3 Likes

wow, i’m amazed at how well this works. with Huey (sadly) unable to tour and sing, maybe he and the rest of The News would be ok with James touring with them for a mashup tour, haha

2 Likes

That. Is. Fabulous.

2 Likes

But… But… Then THERE’S THIS!!! Right, that’s me sorted for the evening’s listening. Cheers @jlw

And… And…

2 Likes

Technology Glitch of the Day.

This is what my phone thought I was listening to while watching the mashup.

1 Like

0.O

OMG, this is so… so… so…

1 Like

What do we have to do to get the shred genre revived?

Hall and Oates want to know!

2 Likes

Oh holy hell, it’s a Doors/Temptations mash, “Break on Through (to the Funky Side)”. Yissssssss!

Also cannot miss the Mariah Manson Christmas classic, “All I Want For Christmas is the Beautiful People”. I’m dying here!

Edit to add the best:

2 Likes

This is your funky phone likes to listen to. And I can´t blame it.

(checks notes) This checks out with foretold end times revelations.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.