Maskless influencers who partied on a plane to Mexico are now stuck, as airlines won't fly them home

Last I heard, proof of vaccination would be requested randomly, I only crossed once and nobody asked me for it. So yeah, they could probably take their chances.

1 Like

Let’s @Carla_Sinclair on this, since typically only the authors edit their own posts. It looked weird when I first read it but I wasn’t familiar. Thanks for pointing that out!

10 Likes

Lol, as a current Quebecker all I can say is “sorry about that, eh?”. We do like to party. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @DukeTrout and @VeronicaConnor! I should have noticed that.
Just deleted the post.

9 Likes

Heh. +

1 Like

Tom Hanks Thank You GIF

3 Likes

Oh, no question, I hear this girl became an awesome and unconventional woman. The whole family I greatly enjoyed, the father was an artist; he made me a small horse figurine when I was bedridden at age four. It was wild and tactile and had a copper glaze, great piece, sadly portable…also had a landscape painting he did with pallet knives, sadly “lost” in transit :frowning: …but yeah, I and most of my friends would have qualified as “free range kids”, but hitchhiking Mexico to Canada at age 13 is another level :wink:

3 Likes

Québécois influencer?

perhaps “a sway” or “a perturbation”

5 Likes

“a circlejerk”

4 Likes

I first read that as “fuckface.” Also an option :joy:

4 Likes

I work in construction, and even though I no longer live there I still block off “construction holiday” so I know when I absolutely positively must not go on a canoe trip anywhere east of Winnipeg.

It’s both a curse and a blessing… if you don’t know about those two weeks you’ll definitely have a bad summer vacation if you try to go anywhere while 10% of the population all pile into the fifth-wheel to go pollute the lake. Book time off outside of that, though, and you’ll be able to enjoy the wilderness. I hated that block when I had to live by it, but I realize now that by containing it to a defined period the government of Quebec is actually trying to be kind to everyone else.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.