Maskless Karen cries "police brutality" when arrested at bank. Customers say "nope"

17 Likes

Karma doesn’t really work that way. It just means action. This concept of karma being everyone getting their just desserts is based on some judeo-christian concepts of hell and punishment, and not really based on the eastern traditions understanding of it.

Karma really means these people have to live with themselves and their actions.

9 Likes

It seems to me that it’s the rest of us who have to live with their actions.

6 Likes

Yeah, but we all have to live with everyone’s actions all the time anyway. Even the small things.

4 Likes

The thing is, given how systemic racism (and anti-vax skepticism) is causing greater deaths in PoC communities, it’s questionable whether the phenomenon of conservatives dying in higher numbers will be visible in the mortality statistics.

5 Likes

Has anyone noticed that almost all the Karen’s have similar facial features and looks? Cloning experiment gone wrong?

5 Likes

That is exactly what’s about to happen. Q3/4 is going to be pretty grim in certain places. I really feel for all of the people surrounded by these assholes whose lives are going to be in limbo for the foreseeable future.

6 Likes

Orphan White?

13 Likes

I mean, she’s not wrong…

16 Likes

“What are you going to do? Arrest me?”
-Terry White / Someone Who Got Arrested

10 Likes

We really need to link public services to vaccine status.

You are welcome to not get vaccinated, but in return, we won’t grant you a driver’s license, or register your real estate, or get approved for employment with eVerify, and your background check for buying guns will turn up dirty until you get your shots.

8 Likes

Apparently, those sheep had cow for dinner.

1 Like

And she had crow?

3 Likes

Unbelievable level of delusion—in her mind she remained the hero. “Isn’t anyone here gonna GET REAL?” As if the crowd would stop the arrest and then give her a round of applause. Love the video.

7 Likes

“Is anyone going to GET REAL?”

“Yeah, we already are REAL. REAL fuckn tired of your karen bullshit.”

7 Likes

I thought that to qualify as a Karen you had to be more than female and white, that you also had to be well-off. I think I read that this woman lives in a trailer. And what little I can see about her clothing does not look, as they say, fashion-forward.

1 Like

In her mind, she’s like Rosa Parks 2.0.

2 Likes

Karen:

1. Female
  2. White
  3. Unshakable belief in their own rightness, yet invisible to their own privilege
  4. Willing to use that privilege against others at any time.

There may be a better definition out there.

7 Likes

Not sure what to hope for here, aside from “fewer deaths overall.”

Ha! My wife and I loved Orphan Black and I now love “Orphan White”

2 Likes