Maskless Karen cries "police brutality" when arrested at bank. Customers say "nope"

Surely, “…if you spout shit” would make the analogy work even better?

5 Likes

The governor of Texas lifted mask restrictions (whole other rant) but said businesses could still keep their mask policies. Unfortunately, bozos like this person forget (or more likely ignore) that second part and think they can march around wherever they please without a mask. Hence her arrest for criminal trespassing after being asked to leave.

What gets me is they scream “freedom” and “rights” about wearing masks, but don’t have any respect for the freedoms and rights of shop owners or other businesses.

5 Likes

Was it here (or maybe at Slacktivist) where someone suggested that mask rules (on private property, whether they’re backed by local statutes or not) are really no different than “no shirt, no shoes, no service” rules. But no one loses their shit over that. I keep expecting a video (and, I assume, there’s probably one out there) where someone goes into a store sans culottes and then, after store mgm’t. complains, goes into their public jeremiad about how they’re being oppressed.

7 Likes

Probably both places. I’ve definitely seen that argument here.
I keep hoping for some fabulous demonstration where, if people are in a business, abiding by the mask policy, and some maskhole comes in ranting and being a jerk, everyone else just strips off shirts and shoes and surrounds the person until management can come enforce all the policies.

4 Likes

@frauenfelder

Arrested again, for the same thing

6 Likes

JFC, she thinks the pandemic is made up? These people kill me. I was just talking with a colleague in ND last week, and he’s lost 5 friends and coworkers to COVID. He’s single, in his 60s and has underlying conditions, so he’s been basically without human contact for 12 months now. I can’t even imagine how lonely that must be.
And this woman, she’s denying his experience. And on top of that, she’s basically saying all our exhausted HCWs are lying. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.