Maskless musical group plays pro-Trump song in front of Tulsa rally venue

The wholesome youngsters who shouted threats at Ruby Bridges during the day and got to sneak a sip of beer at the post-lynching parties had grandkids.

9 Likes

What a bunch of Biffs

8 Likes

they are allowed to do so, and we are allowed to throw rotten produce at them as well. Just throwing that out there.

2 Likes

Almost doesn’t need any commentary, eh?

2 Likes

he does seem to have a type… or wasn’t that what you meant by “practice”?

If I was a prayin’ man, I’d pray that the only people sickened and/or killed in the Klandemic Rally in Tulsa would be the ones who support the Toad and who are reckless about the 'Roni. Not wishing ill on people, just karma, baby. Unfortunately I suspect that a lot of innocents will also be affected.

4 Likes

Definitely crisis actors.

6 Likes

I’d be throwing something else. Let’s just say “Better.”

Is “Two Girls One Cup” making a comeback?

3 Likes

Almost everything they say about “the left” is pure projection on their part… they think the left is doing this shit because they very much are…

11 Likes

bless their hearts.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s reverse Emperor’s New Clothes. Instead of everyone pretending the Emperor has wonderful clothes, we have the Emperor telling us how fine and great our new clothes are.

It’s singing outdoors.A sunny day with a breeze and it’s not likely a huge risk (for what little we know). If they also go inside a crowded space without masks, then I will think they are foolish.

What gets me is if we receive recommendations from an authority with the purpose of keeping the community safe, what kind of person resists even the most simple of precautions? We have a lot of anti-authoritarians ready to vote for an authoritarian … bizarre times we live in.

2 Likes

Stealing from a different comment section, but:

What if the Von Trapps WERE the Nazis?

13 Likes

When the campaign said they would hand out masks, it was already a joke because obviously no one was going to wear them. But given that people will have already been hanging out in close proximity for a full day - or more - before they’ll even be offered the masks makes it even more absurd.

Though I’m still flabbergasted that people are willing to stand in line for a couple days just to attend a Trump rally. A Trump rally. I mean, Jesus Christ, how fucked in the head do you have to be to do that? Intellectually, I understand that the cult of Trump is literally operating on cult dynamics, but on an emotional level I guess I don’t really have a handle on how divorced from reality people get.

Oh fuck, that totally works.

Yeah, unfortunately the spike in infections this will cause will end up impacting the larger community - or rather communities, since people are traveling to be there. At the very least, statistically a certain number of health-care workers will end up being infected when caring for them.

11 Likes

Will Ferrell ‘Tight Pants Song.’ This guy will star in the small town remake. A hell of their own making…

3 Likes

One of the best ways to spread COVID is to sing while not wearing a mask. Way to go, MAGA Idiots!

4 Likes

With zero introspection; just like Dolt 45.

2 Likes

I imagine there’s a bit of meth and/or gummies in some of their toiletries bags. They have to deal with the disconnect between their upbringing and reality somehow.

you can’t really blame a person for the attachment to image, especially women who are beamed a misogynistic message of idealized bodies from they almost the day they are born.

9 Likes