Maskless musical group plays pro-Trump song in front of Tulsa rally venue

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/19/maskless-musical-group-plays-p.html

6 Likes

More like ‘Up Yours People’…

21 Likes

Their elocution is such that if someone subtitled that video to make it appear the chorus they were singing was “FUCK TRUMP! 2020…” it would be hard to hear it any other way.

25 Likes

All that practice with their youth pastor really paid off.

12 Likes

Lock them all in for 3 weeks and quarantine them by public health emergency order. Treat them like the majority of America- provide like 10 covid tests for 19000 people. Give them mixed results.

The ones that survive the stupidity can leave after that.

I suspect they’d be eating each other after 2 weeks

7 Likes

Yeah, this is so damn familiar to me. Creepy-ass families that tour affiliated churches and “witness”. Half of those kids are complete fucking messes, I guarantee it.

18 Likes

Just tried it, I think my theory holds true.

45 Likes

Fucking hell, that was way too upbeat. And young. At least if they get their wish they should have ample time to spend in the hell they’re hoping to create.

12 Likes

So weird… Something decidedly not grassroots about their performance…

10 Likes

Yep. One of those kids is gonna be snorting coke off a dead hooker at Charlie Sheen’s birthday party for Andy Dick.

6 Likes

OMG, that’s exactly what I heard too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Putting “pray” and “vote” in the same sentence is revealing.

11 Likes

Physical proof that ignorance is bliss.

7 Likes

That level of mindless pep is insufferable; it makes my brain hurt.

And that “guitarist” has spent waaaaay too much time looking at herself in the mirror.

4 Likes

Have you been reading my dream diary?

2 Likes

Countdown to reports they’ve contracted COVID-19 starts now…

4 Likes

I think someone posted this in another thread… I’ll say here what I said there… these are clearly paid performers… Failed theater kids who were upset about there being gays in the theater…

28 Likes

You could kinda guess they were trumper-thumpers anyway, but yeah that spelled it out quite explicitly.

1 Like

It’s so absurd to me to see young people (who aren’t weird alt-right MRA guys) supportive of Trump.

3 Likes

I can’t quite pin down why, but I can’t help the feeling that drugs and alcohol are what these poor young souls need to save them.

16 Likes