19 Likes
10 Likes

Obligs

19 Likes

Which is what I said. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

sorry ice hockey GIF by Red Bull

5 Likes

I promise I’m not typing in invisible ink here…

9 Likes

I always feel like it’s good to remind everyone that Matt Gaetz raped underage kids and is almost certainly going to get away with it. Because the American justice system thinks that shit’s cool.

5 Likes

I certainly don’t think that it is morally wrong, or should be illegal. But it IS a kind of sad. and desperate. And it makes his “can’t get a date” criticism of women seem contradictory. There is a Trumpian level of self-unawareness in his statement.

3 Likes

I just blew through the prior comments too fast.

4 Likes

Perhaps, Matty. But it beats waiting for the non existent conjugal visits in your future.

9 Likes

why isn’t Matt Gaetz in prison yet?

16 Likes

Seems a bit unnecessarily judge, tbh. I’ve never done it, but I can imagine all sorts of reasons where it would be neither of those.

3 Likes

I really don’t understand how twitter benefits people like Gaetz, I read through a crap ton of responses and did not see one post on his side.

I just don’t get it, isn’t there anyone on his staff that would say hold on, before you tweet that, think about the last time you tweeted and how poorly it went.

3 Likes

gaetz should only get sex he’s paid for, and it should be V expensive b/c he’s so wretchedly awful.

No. I take that back. gaetz is so wretchedly awful, he should never get any sex.

Ah, yes. That’s much better.

1 Like

Just women. He is literally a child rapist who buys sex from trafficked teens after all. With an education women can avoid being trafficked and sold for sex to men like him. Exploitation and cruelty to girls and women is his whole fucking platform and identity.

20 Likes

You know that the only reasons he is even aware of Bumble is because it is founded by a woman and designed to eliminate harassment from toxic assholes like him. He almost certainly sees that as an affront to all men and a disruption of the “natural order” of life.

I was on Truth social for a minute. It was exceedingly boring, but the highlight was harassing Gaetz and making up posts and hashtags about him along these lines.

Can someone get a kids menu? Gaetz brought a plus-one.
and
#nothisisanormalheadsizefora37yearold

Everything else was bitcoin bots and NFC scammers. Even the MAGA chuds seemed pretty uninspired.

10 Likes

Well, happens to the best of us!

5 Likes

while it’s the least important thing to mention, no one with a cat is unloved.

( well. not that the cat will love you, granted. but at least other cat people will. :cat2: )

10 Likes