Matt Gaetz' ugly attack on women

It can be, but I don’t think it has to be. People do all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons, and sexuality is a tapestry. I also don’t think it necessarily has to do with whether or not somebody can get a date.

The culture of shaming doesn’t do any good and makes it harder to go after the people who are involved in exploitative stuff, like Gaetz.

9 Likes

It should be obvious to anyone as to whom is the Congressional Beavis to this Congressional Butthead.

8 Likes

Today’s Republican party is all about performatively being an asshole. The more visibly one does it, the better. It doesn’t matter how completely stupid it is. Being attacked on Twitter means he was successful (because anyone who even disagrees with him is “on the left”). He’s simultaneously “owning the libs” and being a martyr, persecuted for having “an opinion.”

So many options…

(That the last image was slightly Photoshopped seems unnecessary to me…)

11 Likes

But is that really fair to Butthead?

9 Likes

I like to say that “The most amazing thing about sex is that somebody wants to do it with you. And prostitution allows you to know to the dollar exactly how much somebody doesn’t want to do it with you.”

2 Likes

or his ass

1 Like

13 Likes

I have at least three play partners that makes no secret of the fact that they are visiting as much to see my cats as to play with me! I don’t mind at all as I feel the same way. Yay friends! Yay my friends’s cats!)

14 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

He’s scum up down and sideways.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.