Maybe Lauren Boebert just hates Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the American Virgin Islands

Originally published at: Maybe Lauren Boebert just hates Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the American Virgin Islands | Boing Boing

8 Likes

I’m surprised that it isn’t a screenshot of Google Maps zoomed in on her house.

19 Likes

The Upper Peninsula of Michigan and a chuck of Northern Wisconsin are gone, too. Someone sucks at Photoshop almost as much as they do at geography.

17 Likes

Sarah Palin babbled so BoBo could scream and this is how she pays her back?

11 Likes

Where are all those people coming from that she’s worried about?

5 Likes

Is this actually a meme somewhere or did she just intend to say “Sometimes a meez says it best.”?

3 Likes

On the plus side it looks like Lauren Boebert is in agreement with Democrats that we should cut off funding for the detention center in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

13 Likes

So is the English language.

13 Likes

She appears ok with dumping tax money into the ocean.

11 Likes

I’m surprised she included blue states like CA

12 Likes

“Sometimes a meme says it best.”

And what the meme mostly says is: “I don’t even know what the United States looks like on a map.”

14 Likes

Maybe Lauren Boebert just hates Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the American Virgin Islands

Well, to be fair, I think she hates just about everything.

14 Likes

Hmmm. Can we turn this into a “let them fight” situation? Bring it to Palin’s attention that she forgot Alaska, and let nature take its course?

6 Likes

These America Firsts idiots have no concept of foreign policy or the use of soft power to increase regional influence.

8 Likes

In her defense, she is a moron.

7 Likes

Say-Ya-To-Da-UP-eh-Oval-Sticker__39922

4 Likes

Looks like Aroostook County in Maine is missing too. Possibly the poorest county in New England. Way to kick 'em when they’re down Boebert.

4 Likes

Watch her someday get appointed as ambassador to some foreign country. Just you wait. Then all the funding that operates THAT specific embassy gets cut off and strands her there.
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Why does Boebert hate The Troops? Many of them are stationed abroad. Should they not get tax money? Has she seen that hideous monstrosity of a building the US built in Battersea for the embassy? Where does she think the money came from for that?

4 Likes

Atlantis.

Aquaman GIF

4 Likes