McCarthy has choice words for ouster Gaetz, who in turn hurls a snarky retort (video)

Originally published at: McCarthy wants Gaetz gone

3 Likes

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

11 Likes

Rooting for injuries.

Actual injuries. Or worse.

3 Likes

Two chimps flinging poop at each-other would show more dignity and grace.

7 Likes

So is this the first time a Republican has been open about the fact that “thoughts and prayers” are a meaningless, empty platitude?

12 Likes

Between Gaetz, McCarthy, MTG, Boebert and the rest, we’re going to need a bigger bowl of popcorn.
Movie Popcorn GIF

6 Likes

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

4 Likes

I do love the category tag “Ousted Puppets”.

5 Likes

2 Likes

“Thoughts and prayers to the former speaker as he works through his grief.”

This retort is a beautiful example of one of the primary problems with the GOP.

Gaetz didn’t thoughtfully consider the criticism and defend himself. He went right for the snappy, OAN-ready soundbite that would allow his supporters to cackle in glee at him having “owned” McCarthy.

The most prominent members of the party are trollies, insult comics, and rabble-rousers.

4 Likes

A little BBS commentary, @orenwolf: This is weird. My original comment says “t r o l l s” (without extra spaces) still, but the posted comment autocorrected it to “trollies.” And re-typing it didn’t fix it. It did the same in this comment until I typed “t r o l l s” with extra spaces.

2 Likes

Yep, interesting that, eh? :wink:

3 Likes

I’m slow on the uptake today, but I got there!

In light of all the commenting difficulties of late, I thought I’d stumbled across another issue.

forehead-slap-slapping-forehead

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.