Meet new White House staffer Paula White, Trump's "prosperity gospel" advisor

In any other timeline, what you just wrote would be classified as satire, instead we get non-fiction.

13 Likes

On the bright side, if 45 starts tweeting in tongues, it could only be an improvement.

9 Likes

From what I recall about the many, many articles about what diversity Trump managed to muster, the hindus who voted for him did it to own the muslims. I suspect it’s the same with the jewish Trump-voting contingent.

2 Likes

I have often had the same thought. I feel like I am wasting my time doing honest(ish) work.

1 Like

so after the first couple years of riots finally die down, literally since police will start to openly use lethal force with presidential pardons and a 7-2 surpreme court, how much more batsh*t do you think this whitehouse will become once he no longer fears re-election?

I’m thinking he won’t just make the press come interview him at the helicopter, he’ll take some of them up with him and start pushing them out mid-flight, he’ll self-pardon himself, senate will nod, all the networks will predictably cover it and seek opinions on “both sides”

2 Likes

And his penchant for direct action vis-à-vis the capitalist and financier classes.

7 Likes

Who knew rats went into a sinking ship?

3 Likes

Yesterday I was listening to our back-fence neighbors playing a Trump broadcast VERY LOUDLY. They are Tongan. I wonder how much cognitive dissonance they are going through?

I suppose they could have been doing it solely to mock the screen/radio, but I dunno…

3 Likes

Perhaps that was what ‘cofeve’ and ‘…’ was all about.

3 Likes

She certainly is America’s Best Christian.

2 Likes

“Heretic” can be defined – and weaponized – as needed. I’m a left-wing atheist; some people out there might believe that qualifies me as a heretic. No to heretic burning.

2 Likes

More than a few pixels north of ‘WTF happened’.

I’m still waiting for the Right to deep-fake a sober, intelligent looking Trump who spews out remarks that make actual sense.

3 Likes

I find bible thumpers, probably because they are on the grifting, are the most vain stupid mutherfaqrs… if it ain’t women getting plastic surgery it’s the men wearing embarassing toupees or dying their hair to look younger.

the fear of many things including being hated for their looks is very strong in them. its because they know it is what their hearts put forth.

2 Likes

“Ah fuck, they changed the rules!”

*flames

Absolutely.

4 Likes

“Reminds me of Sarah Silverman’s “Conservative Pundit Barbies” sketch.”

oh oh its my also with my favorite Uzbek who’s name always escapes me except I remember her getting the Squirrel girl job. uhmm.

3 Likes

9 Likes

I imagine when they answer the front door they just instinctively blurt out they don’t know anything about the local missing baby sitter… and the mounds in the backyard are due to a faulty sprinkler system. Care for a drink…?

5 Likes

Perhaps some carbon credit offset could be purchased?

1 Like

Sure.
*switches cups

4 Likes

You looked smart so they drugged their own cups.

5 Likes