Meet new White House staffer Paula White, Trump's "prosperity gospel" advisor

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/05/meet-new-white-house-staffer-p.html

5 Likes

I recognize this is wayyy down the list of why she’s garbage, but…what’s the deal with her upper lip? Is it just made solely out of collagen and botox at this point?

5 Likes

They still haven’t fixed the uncanny valley problem.

24 Likes

Betty Bowers has an awesome YouTube channel, just sayin’

12 Likes

41 Likes

Too bad we don’t burn heretics anymore

2 Likes

Now he just has to appoint Wayne LaPierre to the White House staff and the regime will have enshrined representatives of the two main GOP deities: Mammon and Moloch.

16 Likes

I’m OK with bringing that back.

2 Likes

Some days I feel like I’m the only person in this country who is not gettin rich and/or famous by scamming dumb, religious conservatives. How can I get in on some of this?

21 Likes

She does seem to be quite ungrateful for the face God gave her.

10 Likes

No it isn’t.

That’s a key difference between us and them.

8 Likes

Reminds me of Sarah Silverman’s “Conservative Pundit Barbies” sketch.

20 Likes

Just make sure you get the right wing heretics before they realise what is going on. The prosperity gospel con artists would be queueing up to hammer the nails into Jesus today, with his messages about loving your neighbour and sharing your wealth with those in need.

19 Likes
  1. Destroy your conscience
  2. Raise your tolerance for cognitive dissonance to epic level
  3. Expunge every trace of compassion from your character
  4. Profit
21 Likes

Wow, they trained that robot on a really specific language dataset. Machine learning is amazing, y’all.

9 Likes

She appears to be a computer-generated Kathy Lee.

2 Likes

Some of the things she’s saying are borderline anti-Semitic (you need Jesus or you’re wicked). Does this mean that Trump finally has lost the:

Female, minority, non-Christian, non-wealthy, college-educated, votes? Leaving him with only the uneducated white male votes? A quick napkin-calculation means that we’ll have a different person to deal with come 2020.

Or are some of the members of those other groups so subservient that they’re willing to vote against their self-interest because of libs?

2 Likes

I don’t think Trump ever had a majority of the female minority vote. Women as a group voted against Trump in 2016, even if he eked out a small majority among white women.

11 Likes

So what is the count now on horses of the apocalypse in play? The constant turn over keeps making me lose count.

11 Likes

Yeah, if Trump had held off firing Pestilence just two more months their term in the Whie House would have overlapped with Famine’s and all four would have been in the administration at the same time, bringing on the end times. And then before Pestilence was replaced War got fired and next thing you know Death is resigning to write a book.

15 Likes