Presidential spiritual adviser Paula White leads fervent and creepy prayer service in an effort to secure Trump election win

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/04/presidential-spiritual-adviser-paula-white-leads-fervent-and-creepy-prayer-service-in-an-effort-to-secure-trump-election-win.html

14 Likes

Gibbity gibbity blibbity blobity

Pass the snakes!

30 Likes

Hip Hop remix coming in 3…2…1…

12 Likes

Sure, that’ll work.

7 Likes

This may be a good sign. I’m no politician, but I played a lot of D&D. When your party wipes and you’re left relying on the cleric to finish off the boss fight, it means the campaign is over.

59 Likes

I’ve been to some open mic slam poetry events, and there’s always one or two that have no business taking the mic, but this is the worst freestyle I have ever heard. Who on Earth is the intended audience for this?

4 Likes

Wow, is this an act, or has she truly lost her marbles :thinking:

1 Like

Why is this cropped? I want to see the whole clip, including naked dancing around the bonfire, examining sheep entrails, self-flagellation and goat sacrifice.

15 Likes

I mean,

• speaking in tongues,
  • commanding armies of angels,
  • invoking Jesus intervention (aka. Last Judgment ?!) …

that has to be both!

18 Likes

The guy in shorts pacing and reading obliviously in the background.

I imagine him reading about how to legally emancipate while waiting for his mom to drive him home.

11 Likes

So…

If Trump doesn’t win are the choices:

1. God isn’t listening to them
  2. God leans Democrat
  3. God hates Trump
  4. They didn’t pray hard enough.
11 Likes

This is probably how she sees herself:

9 Likes

Presidential spiritual adviser Paula White leads fervent and creepy prayer service in an effort to secure future personal wealth.

FTFY.

23 Likes

(unintelligible gibberish)… the angels have even been dispatched from Africa right now, Africa right now, Africa right now,from Africa right now, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, in the name of Jesus, from South America, they’re coming here they’re coming here they’re coming here…

Africa and South America, hmm?

I hope those angels are good at climbing because I hear there’s a big, beautiful wall along our southern border that was put there expressly to keep immigrants from Africa and South America out.

15 Likes

Goat sacrifice? They didn’t want Qanon to see the child sacrifice.

6 Likes
  1. God is testing them like He tested Job.
7 Likes

Angels from ‘shit hole’ countries - probably bringing Ebola too. Better check their long form birth certificates.

6 Likes

Because, (unlike the best efforts of Paula White’s surgeons), this never gets old:

19 Likes

Will Trump let these angels in?

6 Likes

Note: some of her speech is syncopated, and as was pointed out a few days ago, that’s a sign of deviltry and evil.

29 Likes