Meet Snakey Crocodile-Face was a 23-foot-long ancient serpentine sea monster hailed from Wyoming.

Originally published at: Meet Snakey Crocodile-Face was a 23-foot-long ancient serpentine sea monster hailed from Wyoming. | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Meet Snakey Crocodile-Face a 23-foot-long ancient serpentine sea monster that hailed from Wyoming.

Lose the was.

3 Likes

hailed from Wyoming.

Seems legit.

2 Likes

I think you will find that it preferred to be known as Snakey McCrocodile-Face. It was very proud of its Scottish ancestry.

5 Likes

Meet Snakey Crocodile-Face was a 23-foot-long ancient serpentine sea monster hailed from Wyoming

I was confused at first too, but then I realized that the sea monster’s name was “Meet Snakey Crocodile-Face”.

4 Likes

Of course. It seems pretty obvious to me that this is the great, great,…great-grandpappy of Nessie.

2 Likes

Proving the last time Wyoming was relevant was when it was under water.

Came to say the same. Well, I was going to say choose one of the following:

Meet Snakey Crocodile-Face, who was a 23-foot-long ancient serpentine sea monster that hailed from Wyoming.

Meet Snakey Crocodile-Face, a 23-foot-long ancient serpentine sea monster, hailing from Wyoming. [Note the commas - two of them]

Snakey Crocodile-Face was a 23-foot-long ancient serpentine sea monster that hailed from Wyoming.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.