Megachurch televangelists lay hands on Donald Trump, ask Jesus to vote for him

I’d prefer my candidates to start out smart and wise, proven by a long track record before they ran for president. Asking an imaginary friend for crib notes during the final hour doesn’t seem very inspirational to me. It just points to intellectual laziness and a poor work ethic. Why trust in that god to help out when he allegedly was the same one who put you and your country in such a shitty position in the first place? And even if he does help out, what does that really say about the god? I’d say that he’s even more of a narcissist than Trump.

10 Likes

10 Likes

it seems like poor sportsmanship- calling in God for help in the middle of a competition. Talk about your ringers.

4 Likes

Maybe they can tell him what his favorite Bible verse is. Then he might have one that actually exists…

1 Like

Blessings by televangelists and a rabbi. If gets a blessing from Muslim
cleric, he’ll have the trifecta of all three of the one true gods.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Meanwhile, outside the building:
when frankie met kimmie

10 Likes

Who is more shameless in this situation? It’s tie. . .

What I’m not misinterpreting, is a bunch of people invoking mystical incantations, and thinking they will actually work. It’s all too sad.

4 Likes

[quote=“TheGrimSnark, post:25, topic:66718”]
he’ll have the trifecta of all three of the one true gods.
[/quote]Shub-Niggurath?

2 Likes

that’s why we gotta vote for Trump, he’ll throw that nasty immigrant out.

1 Like

Thank Jeebus there’s an alternative…

9 Likes

Donald. Begins with a D and has six letters.

Damien. Begins with a D and has six letters.

Coincidence?

Well, yeah, it is. But bring it up while all of your friends are stoned; it’ll freak their shit.

5 Likes

Hell, bring it up to your evangelical tee-totaling teapartier relatives, and act super serious. They’ll break out in hives.

6 Likes

Indeed. All I see is bone-rattling witch-doctors here.

The major difference is that when a witch-doctor got it blindingly wrong, there was a chance they would be held to account - terminally.

(Totally cartoonish and fictional caricature of ‘witch doctor’ unrelated to any currently trendy tribal belief system assumed, of course)

1 Like

With the “I will send them all back to Syria” stance he is literally promising to kill innocent people if he is elected. And it’s not out of ignorance. He has shown in earlier interviews that he understands the hellish situation Syrians find themselves in.

But to get elected, eff 'em. Let them die.
Go ask Jesus to forgive you for that.

He is a genuinely bad person.

8 Likes

We tried to sweep him under the rug but now he wears it on his head.

5 Likes

They couldn’t do something about that hair while they were at it?

2 Likes

Billionaires who pay no taxes already are for Trump? Big Surprise.

3 Likes

Ironically, Trump is trying to de-register and deport anybody named Jesus.

3 Likes