Mein Drumpf

I never actually saw that film until a few months ago. It was much funnier than I expected, after spending all of my adult life hearing this or that reference to it (and having first seen the Curb Your Enthusiasm about the stage revival). Man, I think I laughed continuously through the whole thing (my dad remembers doing the same when Young Frankenstein came out).

2 Likes

I only got as far as that first sentence and was thinking Il Duce as well.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know, ā€œtwo-minute hateā€ comes to mind.

9 Likes

And you canā€™t even talk about santorum anymore with out bringing up that awful Pennsylvania politician.

10 Likes

I wonder whether anyone self-identifies as a bigot. I would imagine that self-identified Nazis simply see their opinions as correct, but not bigoted. I could be wrong, maybe someoneā€™s embraced the term, but it seems more likely that someone accused of bigotry would respond with ā€œsince when is it bigoted to love your (a) heritage, (b) country, (c) traditionā€ etc.

4 Likes

I felt that the Tories screwed up because Blaireā€™s eyes were naturally more frightening than any red glowing effect.

In the case of this Hitler/Trump gif, I agree that this is kind of facile and and annoying; also, there are probably Trump voters who would think this comparison between Hitler and their man is a positive thing.

Having said that, I like the idea of Trump having something nailed to the middle of his forehead.

On a lighter noteā€¦

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œeuansmith, post:88, topic:74460ā€]
there are probably Trump voters who would think this comparison between Hitler and their man is a positive thing.
[/quote]

Trump support is a very obvious limp.

3 Likes

bigotry really only implies an active and assertive intolerance, not any specific political prejudice. I think it is a degree of intolerance, rather than its own thing.

And we, as a nation, have a really intolerant middle.

5 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

5 Likes

Excellent catch of that moment when he realized that thereā€™s no way the Donald is actually going to fork over those promised cupcakes.

2 Likes

Pawlowski has frothy anal leakage?

I donā€™t know, ā€œtwo-minute hateā€ comes to mind.

4 Likes

Is that LRH?

1 Like

13 Likes

Just the hat. Win One for the Skipper!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œBoundegar, post:2, topic:74460, full:trueā€]
Eh, he doesnā€™t have that cool logo like the Germans had. He needs to work on the logo.
[/quote]

11 Likes

daisy daaaiiisy giveeee me youuuur ansuuur dooo.

2 Likes