Melania off to Africa, will tell "sh**hole" countries to "Be Best"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/26/melania-off-to-africa-will-te.html

3 Likes

Oh, the staged photos are gonna be something.

11 Likes

I’m curious, as to which extent the admin is just doing a field trip to get ideas how to turn trumpness to 12 or higher.

Autocracy? Some countries on the African continent have quite some experience in that line of work.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what her jacket will say.

21 Likes

Let me guess… South Africa in search of white diamonds. Or the Ivory Coast?

4 Likes

Will she make a run for it?

8 Likes

I bet she’s going there to promote/unveil the release of trumps secret new rap/music video. I’m sure thats what their doing. it would all perfect sense then.

1 Like

Waiting for the posed photo featuring pith helmet and Louboutins.

5 Likes

melania-trump-university-578dda905f9b584d2098067e

5 Likes

Waiting for the first photo of her touring a Nairobi slum in a blinding white top, massive sunglasses and six inch stilettos.

7 Likes

Will she bring Eric and Don jnr so they can kill a few more endangered animals?

4 Likes

Perhaps she can steal some lines from the address Michelle Obama made to Young African Women Leaders Forum in 2011…

…It is a story that has unfolded across this country and across this continent, and also in my country – the story of young people 20 years ago, 50 years ago, who marched until their feet were raw, who endured beatings and bullets and decades behind bars, who risked, and sacrificed, everything they had for the freedom they deserved.

And it is because of them that we are able to gather here today. It is because of them that so many of these young women leaders can now pursue their dreams. It is because of them that I stand before you as First Lady of the United States of America.

7 Likes

I specifically tried not to be the one posting this…

2 Likes

…in effect (shutting) slamming the air-lock…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.