Melania Trump assures voters that husband Donald isn't Hitler

[Read the post]

1 Like

ā€œCharlieā€™s not a bad guy.ā€ ~ Candy Stevens

5 Likes

ā€œWe know the truth. Heā€™s not Hitler. He wants to help America.

26 Likes

Hitlerā€™s fingers were not like tiny Vienna sausages. Hold out your hand so everyone can see your fingers Donald.

See, not at all like Hitler.

26 Likes

ā€œSo remind me again, what makes him such a winner?ā€

Talking Points Memo recently reported that he isnā€™t even the billionaire he purports to be, he apparently makes $500k a year according to an obscure NY tax loophole they dug up.

I suppose he would say he still makes way more than you or I, which equals ā€œwinnerā€ in his book, but ā€œwinnerā€ or ā€œloserā€ depends what game youā€™re playing. If he loses the election will he still be a ā€œwinnerā€ or will he be a loser on the biggest stage possible: Leader Of The Free World?

7 Likes

So, right, thats cleared up.

Mussolini, or Franco or Videla, but not Hitler, ok.

9 Likes

Personally, I think he has more of the narcissistic qualities of Mussolini.

17 Likes

ā€¦
Heā€™s not Hitler. He wants to help America. He wants to unite people," the prospective first lady said in an interview ā€¦

Unite people sounds kinda Hitlery.

What else have you got? Besides build a wall and ban Muslims?

Temporarily ban Muslims? Oh, well ā€¦

Still kinda Hitlery.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s right up there with Southparkā€™s ā€˜weā€™re just reporting itā€™ newsreel.

In Trumpā€™s actual FEC disclosure has him with a net worth over 10 billion and annual income well in excess of $500 million. Donā€™t let facts stand in the way of a good story though!

Of course, itā€™s foolish for either side to harp on personal finances as a mark of success or failureā€¦ but if weā€™re going to do that, then the facts would have Trump marked as a huge success and Bernie is a failure. Iā€™d prefer a president be selected based on policiesā€¦ such as TPP stance. Trump against. Bernie against. Hillary for ā€˜gold standardā€™ TPP. Please vote wisely!

Now, seriously, I may take some flak from this, butā€¦

From personal experience, the one person I find most matches Trump is the late Hugo ChĆ”vez. Yes, ideologically they may be lightyears apart, but apart from that, a lot of similarities. Loud and obnoxious, ignorant yet absolutely convinced of own superiority in all fields (he is the best because he is rich, he was the best because he was a military man of action, so shut up you with your ā€œpolicyā€ stuff, egghead), thriving on conflict and using it as a political toolā€¦

5 Likes

http://newsthump.com/2016/03/03/psychiatric-hospitals-filling-up-with-time-travellers-sent-back-to-kill-donald-trump/

21 Likes

In that case I canā€™t wait to hear his final solution.

33 Likes

The disclosure, of course, listed his assets in very broad ranges, making it impossible to verify. And this is the fellow who had the following exchange in court:

Ceresney: Let me just understand that a little. You said your net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?
Trump: Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day ā€¦
Ceresney: When you publicly state a net worth number, what do you base that number on?
Trump: I would say itā€™s my general attitude at the time that the question may be asked. And as I say, it varies.

Heā€™s also well known for playing fast and loose with valuations of property, even claiming to own buildings that he only licensed his name to.

Trump doesnā€™t let the facts stand in the way of his own good story.

16 Likes

Hitler had better hair

9 Likes

So thatā€™s one absolutely verifiable true statement to come from Trump supporters. Iā€™m ok agreeing 100%. Whatā€™s bothersome is that they felt the need to say it.

Not nearly as bothered as seeing a brand of car today in China called Trumpchi. Curse you phone for not being quick enough!

(ahah, Iā€™m not crazy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumpchi)

Trump also states that his ā€œbrandā€ is valued at several billion dollarsā€¦by himself.

I personally am for whoever is running against Trump in the general, because Trump is a nightmare.

2 Likes

9 Likes

The most desperate campaign tactic in American history?

ā€œVote for Trumpā€”his wife doesnā€™t think heā€™s Hitler!ā€

21 Likes

Yeah, you make a few fascist remarks and everyone jumps straight to Hitler.

#NotAllFascists

17 Likes

ā€œWe know the truth. Heā€™s not Hitler. He wants to help America. He wants to unite peopleā€¦"

I first read that as, ā€œWe know the truth. Heā€™s not Hitler. He wants to help America. He wants white peopleā€¦" It really made me do a double-take!

8 Likes