Melania Trump slaps away husband's short, vulgar fingers

Trump is being an ass by walking to the far left and crowding her off the carpet. He lets her back on after she slaps his hand away.

4 Likes

At least he didn’t leave her at the curb for the bellboy to collect this time.

11 Likes

Oh I think that’s a given. Unlike him, she’s had a lifetime of Bene Gesserit training social climbing.

7 Likes

Guys, do you remember when Barack and Michelle Obama would go places and look like a happy married couple getting off of planes and walking down aisles and stuff? Wasn’t that just awful?

30 Likes

The GOP doesn’t see it that way.

But her sleeves!

7 Likes

She was thinking maybe at worst she would end up like a hotter Evita that designs hand bags.

And now it has gone all Lucille Bluth on her and she is trying to figure out who, exactly, is Buster in this situation.

2 Likes

I remember the terrorist fist bumps. Is that what you’re talking about?

6 Likes

He “moved on her like a bitch.”

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Trump at all but I don’t get the weird fixation on his wife. Why is his wife of interest at all? She holds no office. He is the president. Why not judge him on his own merits (theres enough to judge here)?

How often do you see Merkels husband or similar discussions about her marital affairs?

I just want to hug him. Really, really hard.

2 Likes

Again?

5 Likes

This could be in the dictionary under “PSYCH!”

1 Like

It’s not of much importance in the grand scheme of things, but being about someone who made such definitive statements about how to interact with women, it’s a pleasant thing to sneer at. The contrast with the Obama couple is so cruel it’s almost not even funny. And almost-not-funny things are the funniest things.

2 Likes

It costs American taxpayers, somewhere between a quarter to a half million dollars per day for Trump’s wife to continue living apart from him. That money could be used to save Meals On Wheels and other programs Trump threatens to cut

5 Likes

We’re basically subsidizing her trial separation at a premium cost.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.