Melania Trump's 2019 Christmas Video but with more appropriate music

They are Narcissus, which seems totally appropriate, considering.

13 Likes

I need to blow the bullshit whistle on this ornament. Trump doesn’t have the patience or intellect to play a game like Scrabble.

7 Likes

Nicely done, but I’d suggest an even better soundtrack: The Suspiria theme by Goblin:

5 Likes

vs the revised theme for last year’s decorations…

2 Likes

Very appropriate music, although the Xmas party in the movie manages to give off a warmer vibe than Melania’s (quite a feat, given Kubrick’s intent to make it look cold and bloodless):

4 Likes
2 Likes

Came here to say this, and I’m not leaving disappointed. Although it will never top the best use ever (also from this site if I’m not mistaken).

3 Likes

Pfft. Even with optimal placement, that ornament could only score 21 points. Why use Scrabble tiles?

Oh, and if you want to try to convince someone to stop cyber-bullying, there’s an easy target close to home.

1 Like

Cannot watch. Just downed a protein-bioflavonoid-amino acid smoothie that I’d like to keep in my system. Physical (and mental) health come first.

2 Likes

Does she have some kind of issue where she can’t put her arms into the sleeves of her jacket?!

3 Likes

Bravely jumped in for a quick peek.

Every rose she touched will shrivel up and die.

2 Likes

And yet still not as lonely as she looks when she’s with her husband.

6 Likes

The worst prisons have no walls.

6 Likes

No doubt, no doubt.

Alone together, yet again. Sigh.

9 Likes

That’s my ringtone! Really creeps people out.

What’s with the roses around the fireplace? Is that really a Christmas thing or some kind of hidden message?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.