Melted gummy bears dramatically fail to spice up sex life

Yeah, hopefully they can get off watching a patisserie at work and just tip. Maybe work up to making their own nutmilk at home, make some fondant centered stuff to eat cool if they like. Cast some peanut brittle and aspic miniatures of themselves to recreate the scene with Ash and the broken mirror full of Ash deadites in…

8 Likes

I dunno, that was kinda sweet. . .well, actually, hot, too.

4 Likes

I have 4 words: McDonalds. Hot. Apple. Pie.

13 Likes

Do they even sell that any more?

I remember it from the early days, with an outer crust like sugar pumice.

5 Likes

I think they do.

If the crust is pumice, the filling is:

10 Likes

The wife and I have been married for 40 years, together since high school, we’ve done our share of spice things up but the last few years we always ask ourselves the question… What if it goes wrong and our daughter finds us like this? We then go back to plain old sex.

1 Like

paris hilton thats hot GIF

2 Likes

No one can scream “Kelly Clarkson!” loudly enough to compensate for that amount of pain.

2 Likes

And somewhere out there, that same phrase has driven someone to furious masturbation.

1 Like

giphy|nullxnull

4 Likes

So now they’re taking other gummies, for the pain?

Nailed it.

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Gummi bears are based on gelatin, so I’d guess they have a much lower melting point than pure sugar. But not low enough to avoid burns if you get melted gummi bear on you.

1 Like

7 Likes

With Oh Yeah (Yello):

2 Likes

Yeah likely much lower but still just knowing how candy makers treat melted sugar should be enough to know how much of a bad idea this is.

1 Like

Due to a fantasticly low Dexterity score and the usual childhood shenanigans, I’ve had a number of (thankfully minor) burns. I’ve categorized them as such:
dry cold (snow/ice), wet cold (freezing water), dry hot (summer days/soldering iron burns), and wet hot (steam burns).

Melted sugar is Napalm, because it’s Sticky Hot, which is worse than wet hot any day.

The only 2nd degree burns I’ve ever gotten were from the aforementioned soldering iron (although the 1 watt resister that had turned into a LER* counts!) and grease, which is not as bad of sticky hot as sugar, but is still up there.

*Light Emitting Resister- one stage away from Smoke Emitting Resister, which also means you should unplug the damn thing already…

4 Likes

So this is like the updated version of American Pie but more portable. Smart!

[sticks it in] [shrieks]

The heat of a thousand suns! :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like