Melted gummy bears dramatically fail to spice up sex life

Originally published at: Melted gummy bears dramatically fail to spice up sex life | Boing Boing

6 Likes

24 Likes

Yikes! I just hope the safe word wasn’t “gummy bears”.

“Gummy bears!”

“Yes, I know, they’re gummy bears.”

“Gummy bears! Gummy bears!”

“Ok! OK! Here are more gummy bears!”

18 Likes

DIY glycerin-based lube?

11 Likes

Napalm with cute fuzzy ears. What could go wrong?

19 Likes

Eww, did they find the giant gummy bear between couch cushions?

8 Likes

Can people really be this clueless?

Yup.

Should I even doubt it?

Nope.

18 Likes

Honey, look what I found in the couch! Date night theme, :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Obviously neither of them has made candy with melted sugar… or even tried to eat a danish that’s been in the toaster oven too long.

17 Likes

Napalm indeed. I saw this some years back on YouTube, featured as part of a TV series on doing It wrong. Thankfully, I think, I don’t remember the name of the series.

4 Likes

I got nothing!

tumblr_b578cfa117f46e4fb7ae2662cbfe9341_50786887_500

22 Likes

gummy-bear_1

26 Likes

Things have already gone wrong before this sentence.

4 Likes

Can confirm; hot, melted sugar is basically homemade napalm. The scar has faded to be almost unnoticeable, and I’ve since regained use of my thumb.

21 Likes

Not quite on a par with Chuck Palahniuk’s “Snuff”, but getting there.

i came to mention that. i’ve made candy ranging from marshmallows (235 degrees) to brittle (295) to actual hard candy lozenges (320). depending on the brand of candy they were using the melting point runs as high as 360. she poured a molten branding iron on her chest. bless her heart.

9 Likes

That’s so familiar… Howard the Duck?

2 Likes

Same year, different movie.

ben-stein

17 Likes

Well, sex was fun while it lasted, but I don’t think I’m going to be having it anymore after reading that. Nope. The “skin started to peel off” just cured me of all sexual desire forever.

1 Like

I’m reminded that most of the candy makers I know (and I know a few) refer to melted sugar as napalm.