Men determined to kill Bigfoot

They said the same thing about gryphons and giant, gold-digging ants. At least they were right about the unicorns. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_rhinoceros

1 Like

I think it’s spelled “aunts” but pronounced “ants”.

3 Likes

OK. Here’s my pitch for a new reality TV show.

It’s called “SAVING BIGFOOT”.

A group of concerned environmental activists won’t let the majestic Bigfoots fall prey to heartless hunters, so they take matters into their own hands. WITH GUNS.

Here’s the promo shot. I’m even pretty happy with the casting.

8 Likes

Meanwhile on Bigfoot Hunter’s HQ:

And yet…

Is that like ceviche, only made from cryptids?

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a cable channel by that name.

Bigfoot did MH370.

Nope. It’s a margarita with cotton candy mixed in with the salt on the rim.

Africa would be a much more likely place than South America to find a new kind of ape, especially if it was a large hominid.

We have enough of a fossil record to get a general idea of how apes in general and hominids in particular evolved and spread across the globe. I haven’t heard any decent theories about how a whole line of large non-human apes could have made it to South America without leaving so much as a hint of their existence along the way.

3 Likes

Sasquach exist - they’re just smart enough to tie musk ox horns on their heads and get down on all 4s to pass undetected in the Himalaya.

They want to protect the public?

Lessee here… Number of people accidentally shot by hunters each year - roughly 1000, with roughly 100 fatalities. Number of people mauled by bigfoot each year - exactly zero.

If they wanna protect the public, maybe they should find some other hobby.

1 Like

How many people are shot by bigfoot each year?

3 Likes

I may take some time to look that up. When I Google “bigfoot gun usage”, all I get are pawn shop listings.

1 Like

The only thing that can stop a bad Bigfoot with a gun is a good Bigfoot with a gun!

2 Likes

[glaring suspiciously]

“That sounds like something a BIGFOOT might say!”

1 Like

Or a Libturd. GIT 'IM!!111!!

Maybe they’re the “Lemur People”.

1 Like

Perhaps they are giant sloths instead of apes.

1 Like