Men hired to tie up and tickle client break into wrong house

That homeowner now lives in a reality where it’s possible to wake up to two men with machetes wanting to tickle you. Any thing is possible now. Poor guy’s gonna need some serious therapy.

5 Likes

My Mom used to get lectures from the sheriff for shooting at trespassers. Her response: get off her Dad’s farm if he didn’t have a warrant.

3 Likes

Hey, we’ve all been there.
And we laughed about it at the time.
Until the tickling stopped,
and then so did the laughter.

9 Likes

That should help raise Griffith’s reputation a bit - it’s better known for mafia murders of local anti drug campaigners.

3 Likes

Neighbours were alarmed to see two masked assailants armed with machetes break in to a home in Griffith early this morning. Police suspect fowl play.

6 Likes

The Early Birds Tickle the Worm.

4 Likes

Ahem

4 Likes

Oh of course

2 Likes

Consider the dumpster fire that 2020 has been, I consider this fun news. Two guys were willing to help another guy with a fetish, they went to the wrong place, but everyone tickled and made up.

4 Likes

Fair enough. That’s a positive way to look at it. And at least no one got hurt for real. I just shudder at how much danger this put everyone involved in, except the guy who actually hired them and then couldn’t be bothered to give them his new address. If I were the hired ticklers or the current resident I’d have some, shall we say, pointed questions for that gentleman. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

You are a true Happy Mutant. This is the world view I come here for.

How would that have helped here? The random victim wouldn’t have known the safeword. You’d need a “dangerous-word” that lets the victim “tap in”.

2 Likes

The real culprit here is the client who gave the wrong address.

By way of punishment he should be tied up and NOT tickled.

11 Likes

Umm… thundering dumbshits are another two words?

(I have the badge, ok! I’m getting treatment, too, but sometimes it has to be allowed to rear its head.)

3 Likes

I noticed that before hitting the hay last night and I seriously considered editing it, but decided to let my own error stand as it was a semantic error rather than a mere typo. I’m sure many noticed, but I’m heartened that someone brought it up. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve enheartend your heartening post about being heartened.

:wink:

2 Likes

Mine is “disappointed.”

That’s why I can’t play with any of the boingboing folks.

5 Likes

When they realised their error, one of the pair said “Sorry, mate” and shook the resident’s hand, according to local reports.

Tsk. Social distancing.

3 Likes

According to the court decision “McGregor [the mistaken target] had lived at the house for 11 years,” so I think the detail about the client recently moving is an embellishment.

1 Like

More like Tickle me, hell no, amirite :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like