Men's rights meltdown at McDonalds

I’m betting it is our #2 export, right after obesity.

4 Likes

*sighs

10 Likes

The secret to the asshole tactic is it should only be deployed over something you can actually win. amateur assholes are the worst.

You’re not doing anything to make the rest of us look any better so… uh guys. Could you kinda stop being raging dickbags for five minutes and reevaluate your acts?

1 Like

Seems like this guy might have a serious mental illness.

10 Likes

Low glucose level can have reality distorting effects :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could almost feel sorry for this guy if his awful arguments and position weren’t so rehearsed. Whether it was reddit, 4chan or the dreaded 8chan, it really looks like this is a self absorbed twit that has let a bunch of angst ridden teens and 20 somethings convince him over time that he’s a victim because life isn’t all about him. So sure maybe his blood sugar was low and all, but all it seems to have done is peel away the layers to Mr. Probably-Soon-To-Be-Unemployed here’s inner asshole.

I really think that the lesson here is to seriously scrutinize any viewpoints derived from the more widely reviled sources on the internet, particularly before you try to use them as the foundation for screaming at people in public.

24 Likes

Most of the people I’ve know with diagnosed mental illness have been cooler than that.

23 Likes

If you can do that, you’re not the problem.

12 Likes

This really makes me grimace

29 Likes

ouch 

1 Like

Seriously mentally ill person here.
You know how i will never behave ?
Like the pos in the vid.

29 Likes

He is ordering the cheaper option (Junior Chicken rather than McChicken - as a non-Canadian, I had to look it up on the Internet) so maybe he is already unemployable.

What ever happened to the Unicorn Chaser? Saving them all for the election, I guess.

4 Likes

Or maybe just not very hungry? A wopper jr is about all I can handle.

2 Likes

And yet so many of America’s best comedians have been Canadian. Go figure.

3 Likes

“You’re honestly being so fucking rude.”

Stereotype about Canadian politeness confirmed.

16 Likes

Guy looks drunk or intoxicated, from how he’s constantly and slowing leaning against the counter. Obviously doesn’t excuse assholery (especially if you subscribe to “in vino veritas”), but could explain the overall breakdown.

9 Likes

just another spoiled man child. nothing new here.

4 Likes

Did I hear Unicorn Chaser?

7 Likes