Mental

The way I understood it, the AF1 is a modified 747 that is super secure and also serves as a mobile command center in the case of all-out war. Like the presidential limousines, not something you can buy on the open market. Again, just talking out of my ass here.

Not sure that Trump voters would be convinced by BB posts, but maybe voters who thought that Trump doesn’t have a chance anyway and stayed home.

I’m pretty sure that eradicating that sort of expensive long-term care is on the agenda.

1 Like

Perhaps he is pitching a new reality show?
The Completely Mental Misadventures of Lord Dampnut

8 Likes

Calculable is the correct word. It is fairly clear what his motivations are and what he will do in most any given situation. You may not like him, but you can understand and anticipate his actions, unlike loose cannon Trump.

1 Like

That racoon is going to the promised land.

5 Likes

Because secret shame, felt every morning when his servants dress him, spejic.

I saw the pic yesterday and thought it was just a stuffed animal…

On the news this morning the showed the story as a ‘cute’ up-lifter at the end of the show…

1 Like

He wasn’t a passenger, he was the pilot! Boeing wasn’t expecting it, but he was the greatest test pilot the company ever had.

The plane was a shambles before he got there. The engineers were elitist liars. But god smiled on him and wouldn’t let rain fall on the runway during takeoff. :airplane:

12 Likes

I kinda viewed it from the raccoon’s perspective - not so cute when you’re holding on for dear life.

5 Likes

I swear Ed Grimley invented dabbing.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 months after this photo was taken (outside a chain discount store called “The Reject Shop”), Tony Abbott was effectively sacked from his role as Australian Prime Minister.
If your religion has a Patron Saint or Demigod of foreshadowing, now’s a good a time as any to sacrifice any spare livestock you may have lying around.

8 Likes

I was wondering the same thing, and I like your explanation.

Good Point . .

I’m so brainwashed that I only thought the raccoon wanted an easy ride to get out of Arlington, VA, ~~~ and even farther from Trump.

3 Likes

Technically “Air Force One” is the call sign of any fixed-wing aircraft carrying the President and operated by the Air Force. If he gets aboard a Cessna 172 flown by an AF pilot, that thing becomes Air Force One. I doubt it works the same way for inoperational aircraft, since they wouldn’t have call signs.

4 Likes

Hah, I actually learned that by watching Airforce One (the Ford movie) with the Syncpoints from weepodcast.com recently. But it was told to me during the spat between Mango Mussolini and Boeing recently that the “proper” AF1 is a supercharged 747, which made his temper tantrum all the more emberrasing.

I believe that what @Daniel is saying is that the plane in the picture is not Air Force 1, just a plane he was being shown.

1 Like

I don’t think you can supercharge jet engines, but I’m open to correction.

Proof!

4 Likes