Mexican gentleman joins nutty white people's anti-immigration protest, hilarity and dancing ensues

I’m into chocolate chip with pecans myself, I’ll check those out fresh or from last week…I ain’t proud

In other news, the Native American Council offers amnesty to 240 million undocumented whites:

6 Likes

I just learned a bit more about word usage.

Apparently, a “gentleman” is any person who behaves in a crazy fashion in public, even if we approve of and applaud that behavior. Boingboing had previously given me the impression that being called a “gentleman” was a wholly undesirable thing.

In this context, the word “white” should not be used; before the amnesty, they are properly referred to as Europeans. Once the amnesty takes effect, the proper term will be “European Americans” (probably to contrast with “Real Americans”).
At least, I gather that’s the way people talk about similar things when it applies to other racial groups. (WANTED: proper English equivalent for the German word “Sprachregelung” - it would have been really useful here)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.