Miami MAGA Man predicts civil war upon Trump's return

Originally published at: Miami MAGA Man Predicts Civil War upon Trump's Return

Operation Storm is coming, this time for real, I swear. Just wait for 2024, 25, 26…

9 Likes

That’s pretty much the party line these days, isn’t it.

12 Likes

So there you have it.

If Trump returns to power there will be a civil war.

And if he doesn’t return to power, there will still be civil war because they’ll effing start one, goddammit.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

18 Likes

Came here to say this myself. Ugh!

6 Likes

This time he’s actually right in that it is Trump’s post-election plan - to enact mass arrests of personal enemies, invoke the Insurrection Act and make sure he’s got the right positions in the federal government either filled by loyalists or simply empty, so there’s no impediment to doing so. He learned from his time in office - that he had to appoint extreme loyalists or they wouldn’t violate the constitution on his behalf. I think the odds, if he were elected, that he’d actually manage it are pretty good.

7 Likes

That’s how deranged the MAGAts are: alternately longing for an authoritarian dictatorship or a civil war. And yet we’re still being asked by corporate media outlets (and the occasional user here) not to laugh at them and to give them a fair hearing.

15 Likes

“This fucking guy…”

14 Likes

“Yo, yo, this hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice
I’m not black, like Barry White, no, I am white, like Robert Black is”

So, according to the MAGA people… it’ll be civil war if we don’t re-elect Trump, but civil war if we DO re-elect trump. Seems like our only option is to throw his ass in jail?

Jinx, @generic_name!

coca cola coke GIF

10 Likes

Don’t do that, or there’ll be a civil war!

5 Likes

Well, what CAN we do to avoid a civil war? :thinking:

4 Likes

This is the absolutely correct take.

These people have decided that coexistence with those who oppose them is an untenable situation. So hey hey, ho ho, the crazy libs (i.e., anyone a half bubble left of “fascist”) have got to go. I’m not a young man, but this feels like the most dangerous political period of my lifetime.

pointing-that-is-correct

5 Likes

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

The 60s, especially the last couple of years, were a crazy, tense time. But honestly, this is much closer to the 1850s than anything else in our history. We just have to keep pushing for progress and sanity, and keep voting to marginalize the far right, and hopefully, get the ring leaders jailed for the insurrection. I don’t think that will necessarily stop the terrorist fringe intent on tearing everything down immediately, but consequences for their actions certainly helps… the more of these violent assholes we put in jail, the more they realize that we’re not gonna tolerate their bullshit.

8 Likes

Seems the best we can hope for is that a tool bag will fall from space and land squarely upon TFG. (And those within his orbit)

7 Likes

nause

8 Likes

You’re gonna need a bigger tool bag.

5 Likes

Well, guess we’re going to have to just kick their asses again.

4 Likes
3 Likes

At least in the 1850s they were willing to fight for something real, albeit that thing was slavery (or “state’s rights” - to own slaves, no matter what NeoConfederate Klan bootlicks will tell you- at any rate). What the hell are these people threatening to fight for? Their dignity? It can’t be that. They lost their dignity selling themselves out to Hair Furor: King of the FlimFlam.

2 Likes