Michael Cohen checks into one of "America's 10 Cushiest Prisons"

It would be double hell if you went there only to find out that The Situation ruled the prison’s toughest gang.

2 Likes

Exactly this!
What a waste of skin is the (whatever) in the oval office.

1 Like

and you know what I’d be perfectly okay with a “cushy” prison (no such thing really) if trump ended up spending even a single week in one

but it’s never going to happen because this country is corrupt as hell

how can Cohen go to prison for crimes committed for trump (yeah I know some were his own but some were for trump) and trump not serve a day? wtf

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the buddy comedy movie with Cohun, the Situation, and the Fyre Festival dude. I’d watch the shit out of that. Maybe Trump could do conjugal visits.

2 Likes

minimum-security

8 Likes

The travesty here is that all of our prisons aren’t like this. Focus on rehabilitation instead of punishment.

9 Likes

I’m so jaded I’m just glad hes serving some time somewhere other than home.

I’m sure the SNL writers are already blocking out a skit, with Ben Stiller looking under his bunk and up at the ceiling when they call ‘inmate cohen’. :grinning:

Yeah it would be nice if prisons were like a “time out” from society were you focused on rehabilitation, maybe learned some new skills to help you reintegrate into society.
But the thing is private prisons aren’t focused on results, they get payed for the number of inmates they can cram per square meter.
Futhermore society isn’t interested in rehabilitation either, it wants to see people get punished and doesn’t get that having your freedom taken away is the worst thing it can do.

5 Likes

Yup, full of white guys.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.